April Exercise Challenge..April totals pg 27 # 400!

I finally got to the gym on Sunday and did 30 minutes of upper body weights and 30 minutes 4.5mph jog on the treadmill.

60/1500

is it too late to join? If not, sign me up for 900 (figuring 45m 5 days a week)...and today I am 30/900!

Thanks!

55/600 -- did some crunches and such over the weekend and had a 45-minute cardio class today.

I am now at the end of the day at 265/1500

I am at 205 so far for today. I do plan on going to the gym tonight but I have gotten an hour in at work today!! 45 minute walk and during breaks doing jumping jacks, and squats. WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

ETA: I went to the gym after work and did 30 minutes on the arc trainer, 15 on the elliptical, and 15 minutes of upper body weights.

I got in 40 minutes today on the treadmill. That puts me at 135/1000! :cheer2:

Please add 90 minutes to mine. 35 minutes on treadmill in the morning, 20 minutes on weights in afternoon, and 35 more treadmill minutes tonight. 190/1400! Love the clippie by the way. Mickey is my man!
~Lynn~

15 minutes of weights and 65 minutes (4.06 miles) on treadmill.

I did a 28 minute walk yesterday. Today I did 78 minutes of walking w/ some jogging mixed in! :cheer2:

My new total is 124/1100! :yay:

Hey everyone,
Is it too late to sign up for this one? I figure I've got 20 days 'til our next WDW trip, I may as well get myself back into walking shape! If you would, please sign me up for 1000 minutes. Over the past two days, I've already logged 135 minutes (90 of solid yardwork on Sunday and 45 minutes of walking today).
Thanks a bunch,
Laura
:drinking1

I got in 61 mins today...41 mins walk/run this morning and 20 min walk this afternoon. :hippie:

240/1800 minutes.........just getting started!! :cool1:

Julie,
Thank you for doing this

I have never tracked minutes so I guess 1,500 is doable?
Put me down for 1,500.

Sat. 1st 280 min. (not the norm 62.5 mile bike ride)
Sun. 2nd 72 min. (17.5 mile bike)
Mon. 3rd 82 min. (20 mile bike)

Bill

Um, is it too late to sign up?

If not, put me down for 1100. This'll be my first challenge, but I think I'm up for it.

I'm at 60/1100 right now.

thank you thank you for hosting this challenge again -- please sign me up for 1500 and so far i'm 205/1500

GEE! I feel like such a SLACKER!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was no exercise unless you count driving all over creation trying to find a pharmacy that still has albuterol inhalers!! The EPA has pulled them and they need to be re-designed because of some problem with the ozone and when pharmacies are out, they're out until there are new ones. DS16 was in terrible need of some. Everytime I got to a pharmacy(even when I had called ahead) they were then out. I finally found 2 about 35 miles from here around 10 last night. UGH!!!!!!

Today I MUST EXERCISE (and do my taxes!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter