April Exercise Challenge..April totals pg 27 # 400!

First day, got started with 32 mins walk/run and 28 mins stairmachine. 60 mins to start off the month! :hippie:

Took another walk after lunch. So, that makes 65/1000 for today. Not bad.

Ok, I'm in for 1100 minutes this month! :cool1: Got a small start today w/ 18/1100 so far!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Here's to a Great month for us all! :cheer2: :cheer2:

We ran for 75 minutes tonight YEAH we also streched for 5 pre and 5 post but I didn't count those but we did stretch.

It was overcast, windy, and really cold, but I went out and walked for 50 minutes.
:woohoo:
One down, 29 days to go...
Lori

Got a small start in today with 30 minutes.

30/1200

Terri

Didn't meet my March goal but I'm ready to start fresh. Please put me down for 750.

Please count me in at 1000 minutes!! I got my first 30 yesterday, so I'm already ahead at my OWN game...lol 30/1000

Thanks!!

I did a little over 2 miles walking today, plus some arms/abs/legs toning stuff. That gave me another 50 minutes! :cheer2:

:) Thanks Julie/goldcupmom for doing this again!

The exercise challenges are new for me and I want to keep going with them (have many many pounds to lose!)...so...I'm in for April - 1800 minutes.

Margaret

Put me down for 1200. The challanged really helped me last month :goodvibes

68 mins today for me /walking...no running today my legs are SORE! :hippie:

Please add 60 for yesterday and 40 for today! That puts me at 100/1400. And thanks for hsoting again. :thumbsup2 This has really challenged me.
~Lynn~

Just 20 minutes today because we were at a 3rd birthday party -- with a Disney princess theme. Still, I'm smug that I snuck some time for myself...
:thumbsup2
Hey -- how do you get the clippies to be next to each other instead of on top off each other?
:confused3
Lori

I am at 145/1500

I did 10 minutes of crunches yesterday (after the wogging which I already listed)
Today I did 60 minutes of cardio (biking) and 10 minutes of crunches

can your add me for the april challenge 0/700,thank you trying to get back on the wagon,disneyfamily2005

Had a good day today. Wogged 4 miles. Felt pretty good, too.

Please add 54 minutes to my total.

84/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter