April 9,2016-Fantasy 7 day Eastern (Tortola)

We cruised for the first time with our then 5 year old DD on the 15 night Wonder Hawaii cruise back in 2012. She had a blast. She is a natural social butterfly, so she spent almost the entire day at the Oceaneer's lab/club and at the pool. We saw her for breakfast, sometimes for lunch, dinner, shows, and when it was time for bed. So for us it was great, we had a lot of time to ourselves during that trip. When we sailed with RC on the Oasis, it was almost the same, she spent most of her day at the kids club, she didn't enjoy it as much as the Disney program, so she did spend a lot of time doing activities on the ship with us. the key is to make sure they are having fun and are staying busy, both cruis lines did a good of accomplishing that, Disney just does it better.

Great info, thanks! Our first DCL was a 4 night Dream when our DS were 3 & 18mos. They did ok but we're exhausted. We recently did a 7 night Carnival and I think the fact that they were in the clubs together made it much better for all of us. Our boys aren't shy, but definitely like to be together!

I just booked today. We were suppose to book May 21st but when we saw the price we switched to April 9th. This will be our second Disney cruise. Booked 5C starboard on deck 7. as of right now there is 12 of us booked but 2 are on the fence if they will be going. If we all go there will be 6 kids ( 15,12,10,9,8,8)

Glad to have you! How many families make up your group?

Great info, thanks! Our first DCL was a 4 night Dream when our DS were 3 & 18mos. They did ok but we're exhausted. We recently did a 7 night Carnival and I think the fact that they were in the clubs together made it much better for all of us. Our boys aren't shy, but definitely like to be together!

Glad to have you! How many families make up your group?

It will be my mom and step father, DH and I with our 3 children, my sister and her two children and her boyfriend with his DS. They are the two that are not sure if they will end up going.

Just booked this cruise. It is our first Disney Cruise and we will be traveling with our DD that will be 8 and DS will be 7. Sooooo Excited!!!!!!
Can anyone give me information about how to get involved in a FE group?
Thanks

Last edited:
Just booked this cruise. It is our first Disney Cruise and we will be traveling with our DD that will be 8 and DS will be 7. Sooooo Excited!!!!!!
Can anyone give me information about how to get involved in a FE group?
Thanks

Welcome! Our DSs will be 8 and 5 (nearly 6). I believe interest has been batted about regarding FE, but an official group or list has not been formed yet. Keep an eye on this thread.

Kind of late here...but I had booked a "dummy" date on my Sept cruise last year and moved it to this one as soon as these Itins came out. This will be my 7th Disney cruise, but first Eastern one. It will be my DW and I.

Welcome, Coach! Have you done Eastern before with other lines? We visited the USVI 2 years ago with Carnival. Looking forward to Tortola and being with DCL again.

Hello! I came over to join you guys, we just booked this cruise. It will be myself and DH, DS15 is booked right now, but I don't think he wants to come (crazy kid). My parents will also be joining us on this cruise. This will be my first vacation without my son going :( so I am sad about that, but excited to get back on a Disney ship. I will try to join you guys over on facebook.

Marci

Hello! I came over to join you guys, we just booked this cruise. It will be myself and DH, DS15 is booked right now, but I don't think he wants to come (crazy kid). My parents will also be joining us on this cruise. This will be my first vacation without my son going :( so I am sad about that, but excited to get back on a Disney ship. I will try to join you guys over on facebook.

Marci
My oldest DS will be 15 also. He is excited to be able to explore the ship alone and go in and out of the teen club as he would like (not sure he will do that much). We are travelling with 6 children but he is the oldest.

My oldest DS will be 15 also. He is excited to be able to explore the ship alone and go in and out of the teen club as he would like (not sure he will do that much). We are travelling with 6 children but he is the oldest.

I saw that and told him, but he will actually be 16 when we sail, and he said it just isn't his thing. We'll see, I am secretly hoping he will change his mind, but I am not going to force him to go.

I don't know why but I am having an excited for our cruise day.

strega7 I totally get it because I am finding my almost 15 year old is the same but thankfully Disney cruises are his thing.

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I have booked this cruise and are SO excited. This will be my 8th and his 2nd. We went on one in 2014 and he had serious doubts, but now he is a believer! :yay: A Disney Cruise is the best vacation ever. :worship:

I have never been to Tortola before. Has anyone else? Do you know of any fun excursions to do there?

Only 11 months to go....:rolleyes1 which obviously means we better begin all planning right away! haha :sail:

"THE FUN HAS ARRVIED!!"

So happy to join everyone on this cruise..
On this trip it will be DH, DD (9), DD(4), and I
We have only been on the wonder and the magic...
Can't wait to try out the Aqua duck!

"THE FUN HAS ARRVIED!!"

So happy to join everyone on this cruise..
On this trip it will be DH, DD (9), DD(4), and I
We have only been on the wonder and the magic...
Can't wait to try out the Aqua duck!

Welcome and the aquaduck is a blast. Did it last year on the dream.

We just booked this cruise and we're so excited! It will be my husband and I, along with our DD who will be 8. This will be our first family vacation, first cruise, and first Disney experience......we can't wait!

We are excited! We have a pair of adjoining 8A's - self, DH, DD (6) and DS (3). We start potty training DS soon to make sure he is ready for the kids club!! Our friends will also be on this cruise with their two kids - I think 4 yo daughter and baby son!

Hi All!!
Booked this cruise, deck 6!! 11 months away and already sooo excited! First disney cruise (as an adult) cruising with DH and 2 DDs ages 4 and 7 at time of cruise! Can't wait to chat the next 11 months away!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter