April 9,2016-Fantasy 7 day Eastern (Tortola)

Just booked today after a great wedding cruise on the Dream in May. Looking forward to this longer cruise with extra sea days - more time for exploring all the ship has to offer.

DS 16
DD 12

OMG... I really have to check in more often! To answer your question Sulivan...No, this will be my first Eastern. This is also only the second time doing this sans kids...they are all adults now, and love them as I do, they need to pay their own way...two married, one on her way.. yeah, they have others to pay for them now.. LOL

Question, I know there is a FB page, but seems inactive?? I requested access, but still show as pending. are we using that page?

We just booked - very excited!! Very first Disney cruise. My whole family and lots of friends are coming as I will turn the big 50 so looking to have a fantastic time! Have two boys, 7 & 8.

Hello everyone! Can't wait till April! This will be our 16th DCL cruise but first on the Fantasy. We are a family of 4 - DH and I and 2 DD ages 11 and 8. I have done many FE's over the cruises and my kids think they are so much fun! Looking forward to getting to know you all. I requested to join the fb group as well. xx thanks

Hi all! This will be mine and my kids' first cruise! My parents have been on a few before. Husband can't take the time off so just the kids and I are going with my parents. Kids don't even know yet! They will be 10 & 6.

I saw that and told him, but he will actually be 16 when we sail, and he said it just isn't his thing. We'll see, I am secretly hoping he will change his mind, but I am not going to force him to go.
My son will be 16 also...he is the oldest and would love other teens to hang out with:)

My son will be 16 also...he is the oldest and would love other teens to hang out with:)

My son will also be 16 and see at least a couple other teens listed here. We just cruised on the Dream last May and both of our kids had great times in their respective clubs, meeting new friends from around the globe...should be a great cruise!

We booked a 4B Starboard last week. This will be our first Disney cruise. We are joining a couple of other families.

By total coincidence, our youngest will be turning 3 on the cruise.

I'm now researching WDW resorts for a quick visit before the cruise.

I'm getting excited. April seems so far away!

Just booked a GTY Deluxe Family Ocean View with Verandah for 5 people on this cruise! So excited!

My 5th Disney Cruise and 2nd on the Fantasy. Girlfriend's 2nd on the Fantasy. 1st for her sister, mom and dad!

Can't wait to join the fish extender group again. I requested access to the group and sent a message!

:tinker:We are booked on this cruise with our friends and their children. It's our 2nd Disney Cruise and their first. We are all super excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th Anniversary on the cruise! :love:

The children will be 13, 11, 10, 8. We would love to participate in fish extenders this time... Haven't seen a link to that yet.

We just requested to join too!! We are so excited!!! We just finished our 5th Disney Cruise but first FE group and can't wait!! It will be me, my husband, 13 year old daughter (will be 14 on cruise), and Nana!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter