April 8, 2015 Disney Wonder

just off the fantasy..april 19-26. I shoulda booked onboard...but was so focused on 7 day fantasy and magic..i never even noticed the april 8 Wonder 4 day sail Easter week..so this fits.

i put the booking in with my travel agent today. will be me, DW, DD10, DS6

so excited...

planing on flying in Friday prior and doing Fri-Tues at WDW and then up early and drive from WDW to Miami.

Hi, My family, me, my husband and daughter, are also booked on the April 8th, 2015 cruise. We are very excited. We were just on the Disney Dream in January and had a blast. My daughter will be 14 and going to the Vibe kids club. Wondering if anyone else has kids her age going. We are also interested in joing a Fish extender group. We did not know what that was when we were on the Dream. It was fun to see all the decorated doors.

Wife and I and daughters 9 and 13 are booked on this cruise. We are really excited. This is our second Disney cruise we did the Fantasy last year. We hope the Wonder will be just as magical.

just off the fantasy..april 19-26. I shoulda booked onboard...but was so focused on 7 day fantasy and magic..i never even noticed the april 8 Wonder 4 day sail Easter week..so this fits.

i put the booking in with my travel agent today. will be me, DW, DD10, DS6

so excited...

planing on flying in Friday prior and doing Fri-Tues at WDW and then up early and drive from WDW to Miami.

We are contemplating this drive, as well. We have never sailed from POM, only Port Canaveral. Have you driven to Miami from WDW the day of the cruise, before?

Just wanted to see if anyone had thought about a pre-cruise hotel. We're going to stay at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center. They have a complimentary airport shuttle and offer transfers to the POM for $8 per person.

I had started looking at a few places. Have you stayed at Springhill before? Do the do complimentary airport shuttle from Fort Lauderdale or is it just Miami airport? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hello, I am not on FB but would love to participate on FE. Myself, hubby and 10 year old will be cruising for the first time! super excited!

So excited to be cruising with my hubby and 10 year old daughter! :love:
It will be our first cruise!:rotfl:

Hello,

My family is booked for this as well. It will be our first cruise ever.

I will be joining the FB group shortly.

Looking forward to meeting and learning from all of you

The drive from WDW to Miami usually takes about 3 hrs or so depending on traffic. The FL Turnpike is the best route to take with the least amount of traffic. I95 tends to go a little more out of the way as it goes over and down along the Atlantic Coast whereas the turnpike kinda cuts through the state.

Also note that when you get close to Miami, the turnpike merges with I95 and the road turns into a toll road. It is best to have the "Sun Pass" so that you can by-pass the toll booths. Traffic in the mornings is terrible. My MIL lives in Boca Raton and we often drive down to the Miami area for 1 reason or another. Driving around Miami is not one of my most favorite cities to drive in but once you get to the Port of Miami it's all worth the headaches!

We were on the Wonder last year sailing to the Western Caribbean and loved the ship! Looking forward to our upcoming cruise so that we can enjoy the Wonder and it's crew again....:goodvibes

The drive from WDW to Miami usually takes about 3 hrs or so depending on traffic. The FL Turnpike is the best route to take with the least amount of traffic. I95 tends to go a little more out of the way as it goes over and down along the Atlantic Coast whereas the turnpike kinda cuts through the state.

Also note that when you get close to Miami, the turnpike merges with I95 and the road turns into a toll road. It is best to have the "Sun Pass" so that you can by-pass the toll booths. Traffic in the mornings is terrible. My MIL lives in Boca Raton and we often drive down to the Miami area for 1 reason or another. Driving around Miami is not one of my most favorite cities to drive in but once you get to the Port of Miami it's all worth the headaches!

We were on the Wonder last year sailing to the Western Caribbean and loved the ship! Looking forward to our upcoming cruise so that we can enjoy the Wonder and it's crew again....:goodvibes

Thank you so much for the info..but we have now changed our cruise to Oct 2015- The Magic going to Grand Cayman. Hope you all have a wonderful sail aboard the Wonder!

I had started looking at a few places. Have you stayed at Springhill before? Do the do complimentary airport shuttle from Fort Lauderdale or is it just Miami airport? Any suggestions are appreciated.

As far as I know, it's just MIA. You may want to check with the hotel, though.

We've never stayed at this Springhill. This will be our first trip
to MIA. We're using a Marriott reward night.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are the Villiers Family from England.
Me Lynne
DH Leigh
DD1 is 12
DD2 is 9
this will be the start of our back to back Easter vacation :)

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are the Villiers Family from England.
Me Lynne
DH Leigh
DD1 is 12
DD2 is 9
this will be the middle of our back to back Easter vacation :)

Hi everyone! We are also from the UK doing a B2B with the sailing on the 12th. There's me, DH and DD5. Very much looking forward to our next cruise after Christmas on the Dream this year. This is our Easter celebration!
We'd also be very interested in taking part in the FE but aren't on FB- the FE is the highlight of our cruise for DD!

Just booked! We are looking forward to our 2nd disney cruise! Please add us to the fe when you start the list! Thanks for organizing!
Myself, DH, DS-8, DS-5

Just sent a FB request and it's about time I did! We've had this booked for awhile but I had to wait for airfare to Europe for our Norway/Iceland cruise next June to make sure I didn't blow the budget. :rotfl:

Looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Heather

Hi everyone! After years of being stuck home on Spring Break and saying "why didn't we plan a trip?" we got it together and booked this cruise for next Spring Break!
It will be me, DH, DS(10), DS(8). My sons and I have been on 3 Disney cruises, DH has been on one of those with us. We have never been on the Wonder or gone out of Miami.
We are flying out of Pittsburgh (flying out of Cleveland is just too $$$$) to Lauderdale on the 6th and staying on the beach there until embarkation day!
We would be interested in FE!:banana:

Hi Everyone...we will be joining you as well. We'll do the FE too...

Myself: Matt
DW: Jodi
DD13 Madelyn
DD6: Jocelyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter