April 5, 2015 - Magic 7day Western. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

wrighter

DIS Veteran
We just booked this cruise this week, and while it is OH SO FAR AWAY, I did see another thread of April 2015 cruisers - so I figured I wasn't the only one looking ahead. I'm just "mostly" crazy, and not "completely" crazy, right? :-)

Anyone else out there joining us?

We will be:

Me (43 at sailing)
DH (age unavailable! Lol! But he's younger than me!)
DS (almost 12 at sailing)
DD (9 at sailing)

First time cruisers, too. Lots to learn! :-)

You are not crazy! We have about 6 families booked for April 5, 2015. Just not with Disney - we are doing the new RCCL Quantum of the Seas out of NJ. We couldn't resist trying something new so close to home.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are considering this cruise, so we will see!!

......FYI......Easter Sunday , 2015 falls on April 5th.
Always remember....
Easter falls on the first Sunday after Spring after the first full moon.

Hi there! We just booked this cruise after our cruise last week on the Wonder. It was our first Disney cruise and it was amazing! We are all hooked. It will be me, DS (who will be 6 in a month) and my parents. Hope the year passes quickly!

Kelli

We are booked on this cruise. It will be my husband and I, Kayley 13 and Kyley 8. Can't wait. Has anyone been on the reimaged Disney Magic yet?

:welcome:
This is our 8th cruise. We have been on all of the ships, but the Fantasy. Looking forward to sailing the reimaged Disney Magic.

Let's start our Fish Extender List. Please message me and let me know if you would like to do the Fish Extender gifts.

:welcome: This is our 8th cruise. We have been on all of the ships, but the Fantasy. Looking forward to sailing the reimaged Disney Magic. Let's start our Fish Extender List. Please message me and let me know if you would like to do the Fish Extender gifts.

We def want to be included in the FE

We returned Saturday from a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy and booked the April 5,2015 Western Caribbean while onboard. This will be our first time on the Magic.

It will be myself (Jennifer), husband Johnnie, daughter Paisley that will be almost 6 years old and daughter Marley - 3 years old.

We've never done FE before but would love to next year! Can't wait til next Spring Break :)

We were booked on the 6/15/15 Alaska cruise and decided when we were on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago that we'd rather go back to the Caribbean! I just switched us to the 4/5/5 Western on the Magic today -- woohoo! We've done two Easterns on the Fantasy. This will be our first Western and first time on the Magic. We're very excited to try one of the classic ships! It'll be me (Lisa), DH (Ben), and DD (Kendall) who will be 11 (almost 12).

I'm not sure yet whether we'll participate in the FE exchange. For some reason that whole thing intimidates me!

Oh know. I wonder why I am not receiving messages.... :confused3
I will put you on the list.
Welcome everyone. :cool1:

We will be on this cruise. Me, DH, DD17. First time on the reimagined magic. This will be our 6th Disney cruise with our last cruise being Western on Fantasy. Do we have a Facebook page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter