April 5, 2015 - Magic 7day Western. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

We would like to join the FE group for the April 5 Magic cruise...is there more that we need to do to be put in that group? Any details would be most appreciated! We look forward to hearing more about it. This is our first Disney cruise (first cruise period!) and I am traveling with my husband, our 10 year old (almost 11) son/daughter twins and our 7 year old daughter. We are very excited!

So glad I joined the FB book page! Looks like most activity for the meet up is on there. The other cruise boards have been helpful to learn about how Disney cruises are different than others we have taken.

I kinda sorta may be more excited than my kiddo!!! I never knew about the FE! She will LOVE this! This is hers and my second cruise with Disney. This time we are bringing my boyfriend :-) We also just talked my daughters best friend and her mom into joining us!! So we will be Me 39, boyfriend 37, dd 9. Friends- Mom, 40ish and her dd 10. We are in two staterooms, so two entries in the FE please! I just signed up for the FB page too! Seriously... Can't wait!

We would like to join the FE group for the April 5 Magic cruise...is there more that we need to do to be put in that group? Any details would be most appreciated! We look forward to hearing more about it. This is our first Disney cruise (first cruise period!) and I am traveling with my husband, our 10 year old (almost 11) son/daughter twins and our 7 year old daughter. We are very excited!
Hi -- I think we are actually going to "sit out" the FE this cruise. It's our first cruise and we think we would like to observe how others do it but not necessarily participate in this one -- have fun every one!

Hi -- I think we are actually going to "sit out" the FE this cruise. It's our first cruise and we think we would like to observe how others do it but not necessarily participate in this one -- have fun every one!

I can empathize! Preparing our FE gifts has quickly become all consuming for my daughters and me. We love crafting, so it is fun for us to have a recipient for our whims. See you in 39 days! :)

We're in this cruise too. Has anyone been able to find a recent Navigator for the Magic, Itinerary B?

Have you joined the FB page, yet? The group seems more active over there and might be able to answer your question.

My foster son and I will be cruising!!! So excited. A first for both of us. I am making a fish extender. Is this where we sign up to participate? I have no clue but love the idea!!

Can you include us on the FE. I just requested to join the Facebook page. Trying to make this the best experience I can for my foster son (9). His childhood was taken from him so we are making up for lost time being a kid!! So excited.

Excited to be cruising with all of you on April 5th! We are a little late in the game...last minute decision to cruise for my dd's 16th birthday! We are not new to Disney cruises but definitely new to fish extenders. I have just asked to join the FB group. Is that what I need to do to get on a fish extender list? Any help from the "pros" would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to it!

Just booked our cruise. A little nervous. What exactly is FE? Me, my 11 and 8 year old. Plus grandparents.

So excited for our first Disney cruise (first cruise of any kind)! Counting down the days!! Would love to get in on a FE. My daughter (10), son (13) and I are already thinking of gift ideas. FB request pending. CAN'T WAIT :yay:

Unfortunately the FE group on the Disney Magic 4/5/15 FB page is closed. Anyone else doing a group that is still open?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter