April 30 day shred

Still doing level one. But I do notice minor back issues at night after I do the work out. But almost ready to try level 2.

Has any one noticed any weight loss yet ???

I can feel a change in my muscle mass, that is for sure!

Good changes.

Today will be day 9 for me and I plan on doing one more day than moving onto level 2! :cool1:

How are the rest of you doing?

What is your plan?

I plan on moving to level 2 on Thursday, I haven't notice any weight loss yet, but I'm trying to avoid the scale until after the 30 days are over

Just finished day two...I was fooled! No soreness after day one, but ooh when I did the same weight moves it hurrrrt! Am I the only one here who can not pop up quickly to go to next set? I think I get more exercise just having to pop up!

I'll be doing day 10 tomorrow and I swear I was the most sore on days 2 and 3! Oh it was terrible. I'm still sore, don't get me wrong, but it's much better now. And yes, sometimes I'm yelling at Jillian to SLOW DOWN!! haha!! I'm still stuck on the ground and she's starting the next count! :rotfl2:

I just wanted to say how happy I am that I joined this challenge because that is the only thing that got me exercising today. I am determined to finish these 30 days, I don't want to let myself down. So, thanks guys for being on here with me!!

GoofyPredsFan said:
I'll be doing day 10 tomorrow and I swear I was the most sore on days 2 and 3! Oh it was terrible. I'm still sore, don't get me wrong, but it's much better now. And yes, sometimes I'm yelling at Jillian to SLOW DOWN!! haha!! I'm still stuck on the ground and she's starting the next count! :rotfl2:

I yelled at her today when she says it should be getting easier, excuse me its still hard lol

I just wanted to say how happy I am that I joined this challenge because that is the only thing that got me exercising today. I am determined to finish these 30 days, I don't want to let myself down. So, thanks guys for being on here with me!!

GREAT JOB!!! Stick with it! Even thought we're not in each other's homes, I really feel like I have an exercise buddy, if I miss a day I feel like I cheated on you guys, so I feel pretty certain I'll be able to make it 30 straight days!! :)

lmhall2000 said:
GREAT JOB!!! Stick with it! Even thought we're not in each other's homes, I really feel like I have an exercise buddy, if I miss a day I feel like I cheated on you guys, so I feel pretty certain I'll be able to make it 30 straight days!! :)

Only 21 to go, we got this!

Only 21 to go, we got this!

Late starting, still have 27 days to go..I am counting on you 'on timers' to share how level 2 is compared to level one!

I am either very tired or annoyed, but if Jillian SAYS 'couple' more that better mean TWO!!! I do not like being misled in the midst of screaming muscles!!

lmhall2000 said:
Late starting, still have 27 days to go..I am counting on you 'on timers' to share how level 2 is compared to level one!

I am either very tired or annoyed, but if Jillian SAYS 'couple' more that better mean TWO!!! I do not like being misled in the midst of screaming muscles!!

I started taking her couple more the same as my daughter's one second lol

Level 1 is done! While I cooled off before my shower, I watched Level 2 to make sure I do it right. Last time I tried 30DS, I injured my knee/quad on level 2, (admittedly I was also running at the same time, and doing 30DS on my off days).

I'm noticing some improvement already, but haven't compared measurements to anything yet.

I might have to do level 2 day 1 tonight. I have to take my car to the dealership at 8am and then I have a dentist appointment at 10 for a root canal, Dont think I'll want to work out when I get home from that.

All I can say is I'm glad I did level 2 day 1 tonite, no way would I have been able to do it after having a root canal

All I can say is I'm glad I did level 2 day 1 tonite, no way would I have been able to do it after having a root canal

Ouch!! Praying for you if that's where you're headed tomorrow!! Way to go on getting it in!!

I pulled my back this morning, horrifically, laid on the bed for 4 hours could not move an inch...dh came home and found my back brace (history of bad back from bad car accident in college but has not flared up for 5+ years this badly)..once I got the brace on I felt sooo much better! I managed to get on the treadmill and counted that 15 minutes as my 'cardio' then managed to figure a way to do all the strength training, I could not manage 2 of the abdominal crunches, really pulled on my back, I think my back was weakened from the first 4 days so I'm going to have to be extra careful with my moves...but hopefully the modification will not have to be too long! HAd heard of others having back pains doing this...I think I just have to be smart and hold my core in all the time!

lmhall2000 said:
Ouch!! Praying for you if that's where you're headed tomorrow!! Way to go on getting it in!!

I pulled my back this morning, horrifically, laid on the bed for 4 hours could not move an inch...dh came home and found my back brace (history of bad back from bad car accident in college but has not flared up for 5+ years this badly)..once I got the brace on I felt sooo much better! I managed to get on the treadmill and counted that 15 minutes as my 'cardio' then managed to figure a way to do all the strength training, I could not manage 2 of the abdominal crunches, really pulled on my back, I think my back was weakened from the first 4 days so I'm going to have to be extra careful with my moves...but hopefully the modification will not have to be too long! HAd heard of others having back pains doing this...I think I just have to be smart and hold my core in all the time!

Sorry to hear this. Hope your back feels better soon. Just continue to modify the movements if it hurts or strains your back too much.

Oh. My. Goodness. I did Day 1 Level 2 today and I swear I thought my legs were going to give out! HAHA!! I'm ok afterwards so far though. I am not looking forward to suffering through the next 9 days!! :scared:

Yes, that was probably a good idea!

:( Hope your back feels better soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats to those starting level 2 today! Great job! I finished day 5 today. I really enjoy the workout & feel like it is a good one, but I'm glad it's 10 days for each level. I think I'll be bored by days 9 & 10 of each. I can pretty much recite what Jillian is going to say lol. Off to DSs swimming lessons...

Jill

Hope you're doing okay after the root canal, goofyfigment (sorry, I didn't look to see if real names had been posted)

Hope your back starts treating you better, lmhall!

Day 1, Level 2 behind me. I hate those plank exercises with a passion. The grunting and screaming she wanted in Level 1 is definitely happening for me with Level 2. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter