• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

April 30 day shred

Finished day 6 and I incorporated weights, wow what a difference I really worked up a sweat. Getting nervous about advancing to level 2 in 4 days.....

It is a DVD but since my TV is hooked up to the internet, I watch it on YouTube. You can find all three levels on it.

Thank you! I found it and watched some of part 1...am starting tomorrow! 6 days late but excited!!! This will be the jolt I need to jump start me off this last plateau! Thanks all!!

I started 30 DS on March 29 not knowing about this thread. I did 3 days in a row, but took off the next 5 days due to an extremely busy work week with nightly activities as well. Back at it this am, & I have to say I missed it!! Weird! I took photos & measurements so we'll see how well it goes! Thanks for the support & encouragement!

Emily_H said:
I started 30 DS on March 29 not knowing about this thread. I did 3 days in a row, but took off the next 5 days due to an extremely busy work week with nightly activities as well. Back at it this am, & I have to say I missed it!! Weird! I took photos & measurements so we'll see how well it goes! Thanks for the support & encouragement!

Congrats on missing it, as weird as that sounds. I'm excited for the end of the month to hear about everyone's achievements! Its tough but as long as we all remain focus we can do it. I find reporting in every day helps to keep me accountable so I don't come up with excuses to not do the work out. If I cant commit 27 minutes a day, then I must not really want it. So thats why I post ( kinda like when you were younger and had to check in at home when you were out)

Just did day 7 - its kinda a wash today though because I went to a baby shower and overindulged in sweets lol

Just did day 7 - its kinda a wash today though because I went to a baby shower and overindulged in sweets lol

Haha! At least you did it! I also did day 7 today but was kinda weak on it cause I wasn't feeling 100%. But I didn't feel badly enough to totally skip it either! I always finish it off with 3 minutes on my stationary bike to make it an even 30 minutes too. :lmao: I can't help it!!

Thank you! I found it and watched some of part 1...am starting tomorrow! 6 days late but excited!!! This will be the jolt I need to jump start me off this last plateau! Thanks all!!

I decided to start today as well. So, I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here! I am using my tv to do the videos through YouTube. I really enjoyed day 1 and am taking my measurements tonight. I'm also printing out a calendar to cross off days & on day 30 I am going to write down a reward. I'm not sure what yet, but I'm thinking new shoes for workouts other than running. Thanks for the motivation :)

Jill

I decided to start today as well. So, I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here! I am using my tv to do the videos through YouTube. I really enjoyed day 1 and am taking my measurements tonight. I'm also printing out a calendar to cross off days & on day 30 I am going to write down a reward. I'm not sure what yet, but I'm thinking new shoes for workouts other than running. Thanks for the motivation :)

Jill

Thanks for reminder! Meant to measure today! Completed day one..bad knees mean I have to modify jumping jacks, I keep arms going but swing one leg out at a time so they do not get that downward pressure...when I did the squats I had rice krispies in my knees, yuck! No pain, just gross sounding! But it was not bad, did all the pushups on my knees, not sure when I can go to toes!

I also did 2 miles on treadmill, shaved a full minute off my time!! :)

I skipped yesterday, after having spent the day cleaning out storage closets and reorganizjng; just too tired. But did it today. Should I keep going on track and count this as Day 7 or would y'all think that was cheating?

McDuck said:
I skipped yesterday, after having spent the day cleaning out storage closets and reorganizjng; just too tired. But did it today. Should I keep going on track and count this as Day 7 or would y'all think that was cheating?

I would count it as day 7.

Just did day 8. I normally do it at night but I was up early and figured why not just get it out of the way.

Day 8 is done here, too! Can't believe we move up to level 2 in a few more days!

Just finished Day 8. I am also getting anxious to start Level 2! Nervous it'll be too hard, but excited to see if I can do it.

Well, since I started late I completed day 2. So far, so good :) I think I'm going to a circuit training class at the gym tomorrow which is very similar to 30ds. The only real differences are that it's an hour class & the trainer saves abs until the end. I think I'll count that as my day 3.
Thanks for all the motivation! I printed out a calendar & can't wait to keep crossing off days.

Jill

Just finished day two...I was fooled! No soreness after day one, but ooh when I did the same weight moves it hurrrrt! Am I the only one here who can not pop up quickly to go to next set? I think I get more exercise just having to pop up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter