• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a Disney Cruise Line party right before we went on the EBTA and Med and as a gift I received a Disney figurine. I don't remember off hand the site I got the info on the party. The figurine is about 8 inches tall and I guess it supposed to be a totem pole. It says Disney Cruise Line Sailing to Alaska in 2011 on the bottom front of the totem pole. On the pole there is Donald, Goofy and Mickey, I was wondering if this was available on the cruise. It is a good size figurine.

We were invited to host the Disney Cruise Line Party as well, and received the same totem pole figurine. Very nice.

Happy Sunday to all my friends!!

You have all been very busy this week on this thread! Just caught up. Welcome to all the new cruisers joining us, and to those returning from other cruises.

Has been a very busy week here for us, Oldest DD Kristen announced her wedding date for this October 1!! So much to do now! They have been engaged since February and decided that they wanted a Fall wedding, but did not want to wait till the following year. So now the fun begins! :goodvibes

We have never actually done the Fish Extender before, but may join in this time. With so many sea days, it will seem like we finally have the time to spend on more activities like this.

We are busy preparing for our Alaska cruise, the DVC Members Cruise and now a wedding, too! LOL. But, I will be working on this one simultaneously as well.

Sunny and warm here in Chicagoland today! DH out mowing the lawn on the John Deere, dog here barking and life is good. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday, too! :)

5746999503_5a7a1112e6_b.jpg

I am working on this design, maybe for the back of a shirt or photo album cover.

6817f304.jpg

At the top of the photo, those light colored areas - spilling down below the mountains - are houses. They keep going down but are out of view due to the walls of the crater.

I booked all my rental cars today. I did one for every port but may not use them all just have to wait and see what is out there for SE for Maui and what time the earliest Arizona is. I remember when we did Maui on the Radiance we had a renatal car and there were many people who could not get one. I am going to Pirates On Wednesday but if it is good I might go when I am in Huntsville in July and see it on the Imax.

Would you mind telling me what companies you used and the location. Are they at the ports or do you need to arrange a shuttle? We are thinking of getting rental cars and exploring on our own too, depending on the excursions.

Thanks for any help.

Judy

Thanks - of course. I am going to ask Bob to work on getting it sharper and up the resolution. Will put it out on Flicker, in a public folder if you want.

Thank you, as I would like to use it too. But I don't know what Flicker is - so please some help when you put it on Flicker - how do I go to Flicker to get it.:flower3:

Joyce:hippie:

Thank you, as I would like to use it too. But I don't know what Flicker is - so please some help when you put it on Flicker - how do I go to Flicker to get it.:flower3:

We'll post a link and info.

Flicker is similar to snapfish, it is a web based photo management and sharing site.

Flicker is similar to snapfish, it is a web based photo management and sharing site.

Thank you so much!!! I don't know what snapfish is either. Now I will get to learn something new - I still love learning at my young age:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Thank you so much!!! I don't know what snapfish is either. Now I will get to learn something new - I still love learning at my young age:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Personally I love photobucket for photos and viddler for videos. Viddler is the company my nephew founded so I am bit biased!!

LMAO-1.gif

Did anyone else notice on the latest DCL itineary ont he DCL website that we are NOT going to Ohau?

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Los Angeles, California - 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea - -
3 At Sea - -
4 At Sea - -
5 At Sea - -
6 Hilo, Hawaii 12:00 p.m. 7:30 p.m.
7 Kahului, Maui 7:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
8 7:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
9 Nawiliwili, Kauai 7:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
10 At Sea - -
11 At Sea - -
12 At Sea - -
13 At Sea - -
14 At Sea - -
15 Ensenada, Mexico 8:00 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
16 Los Angeles, California 9:00 a.m. -

Did anyone else notice on the latest DCL itineary ont he DCL website that we are NOT going to Ohau?

Day Port Ashore Onboard
2 At Sea - -
3 At Sea - -
4 At Sea - -
5 At Sea - -
10 At Sea - -
11 At Sea - -
12 At Sea - -
13 At Sea - -
14 At Sea - -

When I pulled up my reservation the only port showing is Ensenada, all the other days that were not indicated as 'at sea' did not reflect a port.
Day 6 - - Friday, May 4, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 7 - - Saturday, May 5, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 8 - - Sunday, May 6, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 9 - - Monday, May 7, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 10 - At Sea - Tuesday, May 8, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 11 - At Sea - Wednesday, May 9, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 12 - At Sea - Thursday, May 10, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 13 - At Sea - Friday, May 11, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 14 - At Sea - Saturday, May 12, 2012
No activities reserved.
Day 15 - Ensenada - Sunday, May 13, 2012

There are no available cabins available from the "find a cruise" site so it doesn't let you reflect the itinerary from there. Your day 8 is where Ohau would be. I know they updated other port sites on Friday. They notified those of us on the October 30 Mexico cruise that Mazatlan, Mexico was removed. I think they are having another system issue.

When I pulled up my reservation the only port showing is Ensenada, all the other days that were not indicated as 'at sea' did not reflect a port.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.

There are no available cabins available from the "find a cruise" site so it doesn't let you reflect the itinerary from there. Your day 8 is where Ohau would be. I know they updated other port sites on Friday. They notified those of us on the October 30 Mexico cruise that Mazatlan, Mexico was removed. I think they are having another system issue.

This is what I get when I pull up my itinerary:

15-Night Hawaii Cruise on Disney Wonder
View Cruise Details Sail Date
April 29, 2012
Ship
Disney Wonder
Ports
Los Angeles, California, At Sea, At Sea, At Sea, At Sea, Hilo, Hawaii, Kahului, Maui, Nawiliwili, Kauai, At Sea, At Sea, At Sea, At Sea, At Sea, Ensenada, Mexico, Los Angeles, California

The kids are itching to see this. Been busy with sports and parties though. Can't wait to meet you guys next month!

I am hoping to go and see this next weekend.

Good Evening All.
We booked this on the first day, but I guess I never posted.
I read thru the first 15 pages and then jumped to the end.:goodvibes

Did the online spreadsheet. Anything else?

We are looking forward to the cruise and all the friends.

Welcome on board

I just put our info on the spreadsheet. We have a party of 6 with 3 cabins, 1 outside and 2 inside. So happy to have grabbed 3 "cheap" rooms...since there are currently none available. That was a stressful game of cat and mouse last weekend but in the end it worked.

Welcome on board.

Corinna, Love your rings, very classic, and was that your bouquet I saw, or somebody elses, hmmmm, baby brain.......anyhoo, I love it, just gorgeous with the little pearls and pretty bits. ;)

Yes, the bouquet was mine. It has arrived now and is even prettier than in the photo that I posted originally. Here are some photos that I took this morning:

P1000904.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000906.jpg

P1000907.jpg

P1000908.jpg

I showed Graham the button holes and at the moment he likes the one with the double rose better:

P1000909.jpg

P1000910.jpg

I can’t make up my mind which I like better.

I also took some more photos of my wedding bands with a different camera setting. These are a bit clearer:

P1000911.jpg

P1000912.jpg

5746999503_5a7a1112e6_b.jpg

I am working on this design, maybe for the back of a shirt or photo album cover.

I love this design.

When I pulled up my reservation the only port showing is Ensenada, all the others that were not indicated as 'at sea' did not reflect a port.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.
No activities reserved.

I still have not heard officially, but those cruisers on the October 2nd MR cruise that live in the USA had a phone call last week. I was never excited about Mazatlan and love the idea of a bonus day in Cabo.

Corinna

I am hoping to go and see this next weekend.

Welcome on board

Welcome on board.

Yes, the bouquet was mine. It has arrived now and is even prettier than in the photo that I posted originally. Here are some photos that I took this morning:

P1000904.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000906.jpg

P1000907.jpg

P1000908.jpg

I showed Graham the button holes and at the moment he likes the one with the double rose better:

P1000909.jpg

P1000910.jpg

I can’t make up my mind which I like better.

I also took some more photos of my wedding bands with a different camera setting. These are a bit clearer:

P1000911.jpg

P1000912.jpg

I love this design.

I still have not heard officially, but those cruisers on the October 2nd MR cruise that live in the USA had a phone call last week. I was never excited about Mazatlan and love the idea of a bonus day in Cabo.

Corinna

Hi Corinna,

Trevor & I are on the MR cruise just before yours, when I looked up my reservation today, I can see that it it changed to itinerary A, which is one stop in PV and two in Cabo. I never got a call about this either....

Your bouquet is lovely by the way
Janice

Hi Corinna,

Trevor & I are on the MR cruise just before yours, when I looked up my reservation today, I can see that it it changed to itinerary A, which is one stop in PV and two in Cabo. I never got a call about this either....

Your bouquet is lovely by the way
Janice

My reservation has now changed as well. It is a shame though that they have shortened what is now the second day at Cabo. I really want to do the Dolphin Trainer for a day, but it starts at 9:00 and takes five hours so I think I might be out of luck unless they open the facility early for DCL.

Corinna

Day Port Ashore Onboard
2 At Sea - -
3 At Sea - -
4 At Sea - -
5 At Sea - -
10 At Sea - -
11 At Sea - -
12 At Sea - -
13 At Sea - -
14 At Sea - -

I refreshed DCL page many times and I don't see any changes, still as it was before with Oahu on day 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter