April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will work on a design for us Groupies. Are all of you having problems getting on the boards this morning? It got a number of 'server busy' messages. Other sites seem to be ok so I don't think it is just an increase in overall web activity.

Yes, I have had trouble. Overall it has been good this last week, but it looks like it is going downhill again to how it was a couple of weeks ago. Really annoying, but it is a bit like the Disney sites, just too much info for the site, and our postings, photos, copying photos in quotes, all our siggies etc tip it over the edge every so often.:lmao:

I finished our FE and would like to share. :) I am sharing a room with Lindsay but we will have seperate FE groups so I had to get creative. My DH thinks the rod might be to wide, so I have a plan B if it is. The best part is after cruise we will each have our FE to take home and use for future cruises.:thumbsup2

IMGP2582a.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

IMGP2581.jpg

Underneath the name is a zipper that opens the pocket.

Wow. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I so wish I was there. We were originally booked on this b2b with Alaska but had to cancel.

My husband ordered two Mickey Hawaiian shirts for himself and I'm upset. His shirts are really nice so I started looking but can't find any Disney Hawaiian shirt for women. :confused3 Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find any for women.

I'm so excited. Working on FE gifts already. I know this year is going to go so fast. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see and meet everyone.

Tina, I hope you enjoyed your birthday yesterday.:cake:bday:

Bev:)

Disney use to sell Hawaii dresses but when I checked I didn't see any dresses at all.:confused3 It's nice that Lou is getting excited for cruise.:)
My b-day was o.k but I have a feeling that next year will just be awesome !! I " Wonder " why ? :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you everyone for the wondeful pictures. Wish I lived closer but at least I could see it through your eyes. :goodvibes

I finished our FE and would like to share. :) I am sharing a room with Lindsay but we will have seperate FE groups so I had to get creative. My DH thinks the rod might be to wide, so I have a plan B if it is. The best part is after cruise we will each have our FE to take home and use for future cruises.:thumbsup2

IMGP2582a.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

IMGP2581.jpg

Awwww its awesome Tina....I LOVE it. have i mentioned its awesome haha. But yeah i do think the rob might be a little to wide. Very creative. i could have never done such an incredible job.

Awwww its awesome Tina....I LOVE it. have i mentioned its awesome haha. But yeah i do think the rob might be a little to wide. Very creative. i could have never done such an incredible job.

Your right it is to wide ! It is finished.............here is the updated version. I am glad you like it.:goodvibes Another thing off my list.;)

IMGP2592.jpg

WOW, so much going on in the world right now I haven't checked in for a couple of days. We had a long weekend so we went out in the boat, it was sensational weather and the kids had fun on the beach all day.
Then with the wedding and the killing :scared1::scared1::scared1: I have been glued to the TV!

I see many of you are starting with FE's. I have started planning my gifts too, thought I'd get it out of the way before baby comes :thumbsup2
Question - I have a FE made by Gradysmommy on ebay, Now with the new baby do you think I could send mine to her and she would add a new pocket and name for the baby? Anyone have any experience with this? :confused3

Thanks all for the photo's of the Wonder, she looked beautiful! :goodvibes

I am not listening to anyone mentioning cold or rocky with regards to the sea and weather conditions on the sea part of our Hawaiian cruise. I'm putting ear plugs in!!!;)

::yes:: DITTO. ::yes::

We went on their site...went to the book online section. Paid around 134 dollars for a deluxe kingbed.It opened up yesterday...I had been checking daily.Stayed before..right at Long beach Port..Carnival parked smack beside it. Free shuttle ( 5 mins) to stores etc. Very touristy.Supper shuttle right at hotel ( 3 min walk )..or cab . We plan on grabbing a cab early..to try to get ahead of some of the masses :).Great pictures on the Queen Mary site.

I'll just keep checking the site. Not sure where we will stay but we did the tour a few years back and we were totally enthralled the whole day with the history of it.

Are all of you having problems getting on the boards this morning? It got a number of 'server busy' messages. Other sites seem to be ok so I don't think it is just an increase in overall web activity.

I've been having issues the last few weeks with it timing out on me and not loading pages.

Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

I like the new version of your fish extender! Certainly, it will fit better on that little wall space now.

Glad we did the outside yard work over the weekend - it's supposed to rain most of the week. Just what the rivers don't need. I'm happy we live on high ground!

Happy Day, all!

IMGP2582a.jpg

IMGP2583.jpg

IMGP2581.jpg

That's really pretty!:woohoo:

I like the new version of your fish extender! Certainly, it will fit better on that little wall space now.

Glad we did the outside yard work over the weekend - it's supposed to rain most of the week. Just what the rivers don't need. I'm happy we live on high ground!

Happy Day, all!

Good morning to you too, and everyone :goodvibes

We too did lots of gardening (or yard work):thumbsup2 yesterday too, we've had some lovely weather here, unusual for the UK!;)

Have a good week everyone :dance3:

.:littleangel:

WOW, so much going on in the world right now I haven't checked in for a couple of days. We had a long weekend so we went out in the boat, it was sensational weather and the kids had fun on the beach all day.
Then with the wedding and the killing :scared1::scared1::scared1: I have been glued to the TV!

I see many of you are starting with FE's. I have started planning my gifts too, thought I'd get it out of the way before baby comes :thumbsup2
Question - I have a FE made by Gradysmommy on ebay, Now with the new baby do you think I could send mine to her and she would add a new pocket and name for the baby? Anyone have any experience with this? :confused3

Thanks all for the photo's of the Wonder, she looked beautiful! :goodvibes

I don't have any experience with Gradysmommy but it can't hurt to contact her and ask. I heard she is very nice so I would be surprised if she didn't put on the pocket for you.

Happy Day, all!

Thanks ! It feels real good to cross another thing off the list.:)

That's really pretty!:woohoo:

Good morning to you too, and everyone :goodvibes

We too did lots of gardening (or yard work):thumbsup2 yesterday too, we've had some lovely weather here, unusual for the UK!;)

Have a good week everyone :dance3:

.:littleangel:

Thank you ! I mowed the lawn yesterday, does that count ?:rotfl2: I use to have tomatoes and other veggies, just haven't done anything yet and feel like it might be getting late to plant.

Wow. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I so wish I was there. We were originally booked on this b2b with Alaska but had to cancel.

My husband ordered two Mickey Hawaiian shirts for himself and I'm upset. His shirts are really nice so I started looking but can't find any Disney Hawaiian shirt for women. :confused3 Anyone have any ideas where I might be able to find any for women.

I'm so excited. Working on FE gifts already. I know this year is going to go so fast. :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see and meet everyone.

Tina, I hope you enjoyed your birthday yesterday.:cake:bday:

Bev:)

If you want a shirt--order a man's shirt. Sometimes the Disney catalog
has women's dresses in the same fabric but they run small in sizing I think.
Jan :earsgirl:

Happy Day, all!

That is one good thing about New York-- the rivers and kills run in real valleys which have high ground on either side. I grew up near Utica, we went to college in Troy, lived in rural Rensselaer County two places before moving to PA and now IN.

Amazing how F~L~A~T it is out here. The highest point in the state is a building in Indianapolis. :rotfl:

Thank you ! I mowed the lawn yesterday, does that count ?:rotfl2: I use to have tomatoes and other veggies, just haven't done anything yet and feel like it might be getting late to plant.

I THOUGHT about mowing the lawns yesterday. It has been 10-15 degrees colder than normal here all spring so nothing is planted yet. We did hit 67 on Sunday though and Trugreen is coming tomorrow to weed/feed the lawn for the first time. Will need to mow by next weekend for sure. :rolleyes1 It is not high yet, but definanately looking ragged. :sad2:

If you want a shirt--order a man's shirt. Sometimes the Disney catalog
has women's dresses in the same fabric but they run small in sizing I think.
I have found they run small too.

That is one good thing about New York-- the rivers and kills run in real valleys which have high ground on either side. I grew up near Utica, we went to college in Troy, lived in rural Rensselaer County two places before moving to PA and now IN.

Amazing how F~L~A~T it is out here. The highest point in the state is a building in Indianapolis. :rotfl:

I grew up in rural Rensselaer County and went to college in Troy. It's a small world.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter