April 28th Dream Bahamas Cruise

Is anyone doing door magnets?!?

I'm looking for 1 more. Something with Donald on it throwing his trademark tantrum.

If you know where I can find that, please let me know.

Thanks.

Yes, I'm avoiding studying right now. :crazy2:

Is anyone doing door magnets?!?

I'm looking for 1 more. Something with Donald on it throwing his trademark tantrum.

If you know where I can find that, please let me know.

Thanks.

Yes, I'm avoiding studying right now. :crazy2:

Have you searched google for the image. Also, check out the DISigns thread!

I'm not making any magnets for us this time.

Try Google searching Angry Donald Duck. There are quite a few to choose from when I tried it.

I just hope you don't pick the same one I chose. :rotfl: JK

JD

Just saw Oz over Easter Break. Loved it. Don't go expecting your traditional Wizard of Oz it's more a prequel. Good old Maryland weather...90 Wednesday, 78 Thursday, headed for 74 Friday.... I'm ready for the Cay !!!

Meta,

Hope your travels across the pond are safe. We are driving from Maryland to Port Canaveral. DH's 50th Birthday, he wanted a cruise, so off we go ! See you on board proudly wearing that orange, congratulations !

Dennis (DH) is turning 50 on May5th . We have booked back to back cruises to celebrate. Unfortunately he will be leaving DCL on his actual B-Day and starting the drive back to Maryland. Our daughters have to get back to school...

Tiffany,

Have to ask, please forgive if I anger, Does your FE have the title "Tiffany & Co." ? My teen thought of that.... :)

Just post that cabin for the FE. I'm sure extras will be around.

Why do you have to have 10 posts before you can send or answer a private message ? Finding it rather frustrating that I cant answer some folks yet... :(

Why do you have to have 10 posts before you can send or answer a private message ? Finding it rather frustrating that I cant answer some folks yet... :(

I'm not sure exactly. We usually just encourage those without enough posts to just say whatever they want and answer questions separately to get enough posts.

Tiffany,

Have to ask, please forgive if I anger, Does your FE have the title "Tiffany & Co." ? My teen thought of that.... :)

Just post that cabin for the FE. I'm sure extras will be around.

LOL - No, but I do have one with the Golden Mickey statue on it. I actually have 7 or 8 to choose from, but I might make one for just the 2 of us. (if I have time) :rotfl2:

Still no stateroom number. I wonder how long it will be before they give that out? :confused3

LOL - No, but I do have one with the Golden Mickey statue on it. I actually have 7 or 8 to choose from, but I might make one for just the 2 of us. (if I have time) :rotfl2:

Still no stateroom number. I wonder how long it will be before they give that out? :confused3

If you don't get it before you you get to port you can always post it on my door. We've never done an inside stateroom before, so we don't plan on upgrading.

From what I've read (and seen somewhat) people with companies Disney/Orlando/Travel related have joined DisBoards and solicited on the site. Having 10 posts in the forum kinda adds a buffer to the ability to spam your inbox with ads. There are ads on DisBoards but by approved sponsors.

Just saw Oz over Easter Break. Loved it. Don't go expecting your traditional Wizard of Oz it's more a prequel. Good old Maryland weather...90 Wednesday, 78 Thursday, headed for 74 Friday.... I'm ready for the Cay !!!

Can I come stay with you until the cruise?? It is just above freezing here, we had an ice storm overnight. It warmed up a bit today we are currently sitting at 37! Going shopping tonight to pick up a few things and we will be ready to go! I am so more than ready! :sail:

Can I come stay with you until the cruise?? It is just above freezing here, we had an ice storm overnight. It warmed up a bit today we are currently sitting at 37! Going shopping tonight to pick up a few things and we will be ready to go! I am so more than ready! :sail:

Come on down ! Could make the guest room a bit tight, but hey, you're living in a shoebox for 4 days soon anyway it'll be good practice !!! :rotfl2:

Thanks too all who answered my "10 posts" question. Of course I'm well past 10 now, but getting starting I felt I was annoying people.

See you all soon, safe travels to all pixiedust:

Tiffany,

When you figure out how to manufacture more time to make another FE hanger PLEASE let the rest of us know the secret ! You could become a very rich lady.

So as we get closer to sailing together, I think it would be great to have a short question and answer session.

I will start it off. Some of the questions may have already been answered, but it so hard to go back and look at times.

Where are you from?

Florida

How long have you been cruising?

First one was in 2004, took a long break until 2011, then one in 2012 and this will be the fourth one.

Have you booked any excursions?

No we will mostly likley walk to the Pirate's museum in Nassau, and then look for the Starbucks, so I can log onto my class as I am in my last class towards my Masters Degree.

What are you looking forward to the most about this cruise?

Seeing my kids faces when they realize we are cruising. Priceless.

What are you least looking forward to about this cruise?

Seeing my kids faces when they realize we have to get off. :sad:

Tamara

Where are you from?

Anchorage, AK (originally from Pittsburgh, PA and lived in Houston, TX for a few years)

How long have you been cruising?

First one was in May 2010 and we've been cruising every year since. This cruise will be number 8 for me and number 9 for Clint.

Have you booked any excursions?

No. We are thinking about walking to the Queen's Staircase and checking out the fort in Nassau.

What are you looking forward to the most about this cruise?

Being in the Disney bubble!

What are you least looking forward to about this cruise?

Waking up early :P

New to the DISboards. Just signed up for this cruise about two weeks ago. This will be our fourth cruise, all Disney, but didn't realize there were any special things between passengers, like special lanyards and FE stuff.

My wife Karen and I are originally from SW Pennsylvania, but have lived in Florida since '87. Staying in 8576 on recomendation of travel agent. I won't be spending much time on veranda since I get extremely motion sick and will be the passenger wearing sea bands, the behind the ear patch and eating bonine.

We both collect pins and hope they still have the pin board out every evening for trading. Our last cruise was in 2008, so we're really looking forward to this one. Karen would like to do a 7 day cruise around October and is already checking out the prices. Karen considers this her birthday cruise, even though her birthday was near the first of March.

Hope to meet up with some of you.

New to the DISboards. Just signed up for this cruise about two weeks ago. This will be our fourth cruise, all Disney, but didn't realize there were any special things between passengers, like special lanyards and FE stuff.

My wife Karen and I are originally from SW Pennsylvania, but have lived in Florida since '87. Staying in 8576 on recomendation of travel agent. I won't be spending much time on veranda since I get extremely motion sick and will be the passenger wearing sea bands, the behind the ear patch and eating bonine.

We both collect pins and hope they still have the pin board out every evening for trading. Our last cruise was in 2008, so we're really looking forward to this one. Karen would like to do a 7 day cruise around October and is already checking out the prices. Karen considers this her birthday cruise, even though her birthday was near the first of March.

Hope to meet up with some of you.

Welcome to the cruise!! Also, welcome to Disboards!! :cool1: We are here to answer any questions you may have and to have fun together on board.

They will have pins out for trading, and they will have pin trading with the officers one night.

Lanyard name badges have been printed!!! Last thing on the to do list is pack next weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter