April 27, 2013 Wonder 5-night

The FE Signups are now closed. I will be emiling the list in a few minutes.

If you don't get a copy please PM me with your email and room number so I can double check the info I have.

If you need me to change / update any info on the list please pm me with your room number

There are still 3 rooms that are GTY. As soon as they get their room numbers I'll send out an update

Thanks for taking the lead on the FE list.

We have sent our info to you.

FOr those unfamiliar, the purpose of the list is that we have a complete list of those we will be delivering gifts to. Just email your info and we will get a complete list of the info later (as we get closer).

Keep us posted on numbers for those who are starting their gifts.

Thanks again!
Suzy

PS. We are a party of 5 know. We have a cast member friend coming with us from Thailand. She is super excited! So are we!

Hi! I'm relatively new to Disboards - and new to Disney Cruise Line. We were drawn in by the Kids Sail Free promotion and I think my DH, DS (5.5) and DD (3) will be on the cruise, and my inlays may be joining us as we'll. DD will turn 3 two weeks before the cruise, so we will be celebrating on the ship!

I came to DIS to learn as much as I can about the cruise - and make our determination in the next two days. (Pretty sure we will be going, or I wouldn't be posting here ;) )

Look forward to following this thread!

Hi all! Also joining in due to the "kids sail free" promotion! What started as DH and me and the kids DS (3) and DS (6 months) on Thursday swelled to my sis, her hubby and their kids (boy 9, girl 4), my cousin, her hubby and kids (boy 3, girl 1) and my parents and my aunt and uncle. If I'm REALLY lucky, my inlaws will join too!!:worried::)

This is our 3rd cruise (2 others with Princess), first cruise for my sis' family, and third DCL for my cousin and aunt/uncle. We all very excited to take our little Disney-lings on their first cruise and their visit to Mickey's Boat!

Just checked and it looks like all the inside cabins just sold due to the kids sale free promo. Guess we will see more activity on this thread!

Welcome to the first wave of newcomers!

:cool1:Woo hooo, I am in!! Just booked last night KSF. It was touch and go there, it was avail then not, then was but price jumped then I booked it and a few hours(becuase I am obsessive) I looked again, sold out. This mornig of course, it was $100 cheaper then I paid.
Please help a newbe out- tell me about this FE stuff. I am so confused, see pics and looks like gifts?
This will be our first cruise as a family. Dh and I sailed a Wind Jammer(out of biz now) in 2003 and I was on carnival way back in 95 I think.
We have two boys, ods is 7 and yds will be almost 5.

Hello all!

So excited to be cruising with you. Though we didn't think it would ever be possible, my entire extended family is booked on the Wonder! It'll be my little family of four, myself, DH, our son who is 3 and our daughter who will turn 1 that week. Also cruising are my parents, two cousins with their husbands and two children each, and my aunt and uncle. We'll be a big group with a lot of little kids so you'll probably hear us coming!

Casey

We have just booked our cruise and this will be our first disney cruise(yeah!!:cool1:) and we are so excited. It will be myself, my husband, our daughter 13, and son 2-1/2. We want to participate in FE as well and are really looking forward to it. We go to WDW all the time, but never cruised on the disney line till now.
The Watsons

Hello everyone! We just booked yesterday thanks to KSF. It will be myself, DH, DD(4), DD (3). We have been to WDW the past 2 years and LOVE it. My DH and I love cruising bit this will be our very first DCL. The little I know about FE interests me but would like more info. What type of gifts, how everyone is decorating, etc. this seems to be unique to Disney. Very much looking forward to April! :)

Caseymaureen is part of my group...:) I am also interested in participating in FE, just learned about it today!

Definitely interested in the FE- really have no idea what all this means, but from what I can tell it is exactly the kind of thing I love! Hi Spicey!!!:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter