April 26, 2013 8 night Magic out of Galveston

We would love to come. How do we pay? Is there a PayPal link? On FB maybe? Can someone point me to it?

We have been lurkers mostly for this cruise but work has kept me too busy to keep up with this crazy active group!! :-). I have been following along though!

Welcome ukintheus!! My paypal account is suedimi@gmail.com.
Hope you can come. We can't wait to actually meet everyone!

Welcome ukintheus!! My paypal account is suedimi@gmail.com.
Hope you can come. We can't wait to actually meet everyone!

I will get on a real computer tomorrow (can't figure out iPhone) and pay for us. Looking forward to it!

This will be our 6th DCL cruise and we have been on the DISboards for each of them. You guys have all of them beat so far for activity on these boards. :-) Can't believe we are under 30 days!!

Reminder:

April 1st is the last day to sign up for the late comers fe list!
As of april 2nd, the fish extender list is closed!

Just joined this cruise with the Agent rate! YAY! It is just me for now which is fine! I may have a friend join me but we will see!

This will be my 12th Disney Cruise. Excited to be on the Magic for 8 nights! :goodvibes

We just booked the TA Rate! We are very, very excited! It will be just my husband and me, we are leaving the kids with the grandparents. I cannot wait to go to Disney World and see the New Fantasyland!

So much to do so little time to pack. Yay for washers and dryers onboard.:yay::yay::yay:

There was a post awhile back (sorry I can't remember by whom), about a "cabin crawl" or stateroom tour. I have never participated in one of these, but I do know how it was organized and managed and would be willing to organize/manage a stateroom tour if there is interest. Let me know if you are interested and if you would be willing to have your cabin toured. Hopefully we can obtain 1 cabin from each type/category.

Is this a go? I'd love to participate. I don't have a room assignment yet. But, I expect I'll be in a 9B on Deck 2.

Finally...

My pay pal account is under my email: SUEDIMI@GMAIL.COM

Just want to double check that this is still a go too, before I send you payment.

Just joined this cruise with the Agent rate! YAY! It is just me for now which is fine! I may have a friend join me but we will see!

This will be my 12th Disney Cruise. Excited to be on the Magic for 8 nights! :goodvibes

We just booked the TA Rate! We are very, very excited! It will be just my husband and me, we are leaving the kids with the grandparents. I cannot wait to go to Disney World and see the New Fantasyland!

So much to do so little time to pack. Yay for washers and dryers onboard.:yay::yay::yay:

We also booked yesterday with the agent rate. Right now, it's just my husband and I, but he may not be able to get the time off. If he can't I'll be asking a friend to join me. As a last resort, I can bring one of my teen boys along. :rotfl: Yes, SO much to do!

I requested to join the FB group. Looking forward to catching up there also.:thumbsup2

Now I'm scrambling to figure out hotel and port transfer stuff. :goodvibes I can park at the port for free, but rental car prices are pretty high.

For a room by myself it was $421 and that includes my tips and is an Oceanview room (cat 9B) GTY. But with two in a room its only $362 a person. :thumbsup2

Wow.
Just wow.
I'll second that! They are practically giving the cruise away! What a great rate! :thumbsup2

Is this a go? I'd love to participate. I don't have a room assignment yet. But, I expect I'll be in a 9B on Deck 2.
I believe this is still a go. It's a bit challenging that a time and day haven't been selected yet. I considered doing the Happy Hour, but I felt like I had already committed to the cabin tour, and wasn't sure if there would be overlap or not. Oh well, no big deal - I'm sure I can find a drink anytime I think I may want one. :rotfl:

I believe this is still a go. It's a bit challenging that a time and day haven't been selected yet. I considered doing the Happy Hour, but I felt like I had already committed to the cabin tour, and wasn't sure if there would be overlap or not. Oh well, no big deal - I'm sure I can find a drink anytime I think I may want one. :rotfl:

Hmmm, good point! Better not commit to anything until days and times are fixed. :thumbsup2

Has anyone found a hotel in Galveston that runs an airport transfer if you stay there the night before the cruise?

YAY! Got my cabin number! 2556! Great location! Happy! :banana::banana:

Question for those of you who have been "here" for a while...

How is the Port Canaveral Day going to work? I know they will transport us to and from WDW but are there shuttles all day back and forth or is it at certain times? Do we know the final pick up time to go back to port? :confused3 Kinda wanted to make a dining reservation but not sure how this is working?

TIA!

I'm in 2100! I'm completely thrilled! Last time they put me in a stateroom directly below Wavebandds. Brutal. This time I'm below the Promenade Lounge. I'm hoping for a much more peaceful trip!

Question for those of you who have been "here" for a while...

How is the Port Canaveral Day going to work? I know they will transport us to and from WDW but are there shuttles all day back and forth or is it at certain times? Do we know the final pick up time to go back to port? :confused3 Kinda wanted to make a dining reservation but not sure how this is working?

TIA!

You have to book a ticket on a bus to WDW. They're under port adventures. You book specific time and park. They'll hand out schedules for pickups, but they're about every half hour starting mid afternoon through 10pm or so.

I'm in 2100! I'm completely thrilled! Last time they put me in a stateroom directly below Wavebandds. Brutal. This time I'm below the Promenade Lounge. I'm hoping for a much more peaceful trip!

Hey we'll be neighbors. We're in 2094/2096!

I finished our calendar image, I'm going to make a magnet out of it for the door. Feel free to use it if you like!

PirateCalendar-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter