April 26, 2013 8 night Magic out of Galveston

My fellow FE group 4 members:

I upgraded my cabin from #2070 to #6590 today (oceanview to veranda). Woo Hoo! I updated the FE list as well.

34 days to go! :dance3:

My fellow FE group 4 members:

I upgraded my cabin from #2070 to #6590 today (oceanview to veranda). Woo Hoo! I updated the FE list as well.

34 days to go! :dance3:

Yippee! Another Group 4 family in my neighborhood! We are in 6082!

We are having a meet and greet first day we bored at 3:00pm in promanode lounge. Wear a green lia so we know who you are. And there is a sign up for a cabin tour. And we are trying to organize a happy hour for our group. If you can go to page 12 of this thread and I believe the face book link is there. Don't quote me this. There's a ton of info on the fb page. Oh and welcome aboard

Happy to see this post, I've seen mention of both "green" and "multi-color" leas. I've purchased green and was thinking I got the wrong thing

Just wanted to let you all know in case anyone was interested.

I am going to be letting go the cabana i have reserved at Serenity Bay (adult beach). Let me know... I will release it Friday if I don't hear from anyone.

FE Group 2 - Just switched our cabin # on the list! We went from 1 4B to 2 connecting 9B cabins - I entered both our cabin #s but we will only have 1 FE.

We had booked the 4B first to maximize the kids sail free promo. By the time we decided we really wanted connecting cabins, all the connecting cabins were booked. Finally opened up today.

Heads-up for anyone watching out for a military rate - they're now available for the 5/10 sailing. We would've saved a little if we had switched, even with the 50% penalty. Considered switching to that one, but we're sticking around!

Please don't forget those of us not on FB, when organizing activities, we may want to join the activities.

Just wanted to let everyone know on the boards who is not on fb that we will be having a happy hour get together Sunday April 28 from 3pm-4pm in the sessions bar. Price is $18.50 per person which includes drinks gratuities and taxes. Unfortunatly you must prepayment ahead of time by April 11th. Susan D. Organized the event and is taking pre payments via pay pal and then paying dcl. If anyone is interested her pay pal is ......... hope to see y'all there

HAPPY HOUR is official!! It will be on Sunday, April 28th from 3-4pm in the Signature Bar. Cost is $18.50 per person (this includes drinks, service fees and gratuities). :)

Only drawback for Happy Hour is the fact that they are not able to charge our rooms for this event and we must pay in advance. I must pay Disney by April 12th.

Unless someone has a better idea...everyone can pay me their cost via pay pal and I will set up payment with Disney. I promise I am not going to run away with your moola and I also promise to actually pay Disney!! If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears...hahaha, no pun intended! :rotfl2:

When sending payments via pay pal, if you click to "transfer" money from your bank account then you won't be charged a fee. If you feel safer charging it to your credit card then please make sure to apply the fees to you.

Post #9. Sorry to drag this out. I can't post my email for my pay pal account until I have 10 posts.

Unless someone has a better idea...everyone can pay me their cost via pay pal and I will set up payment with Disney. I promise I am not going to run away with your moola and I also promise to actually pay Disney!! If anyone has a better idea, I'm all ears...hahaha, no pun intended! :rotfl2:

We would love to come. How do we pay? Is there a PayPal link? On FB maybe? Can someone point me to it?

We have been lurkers mostly for this cruise but work has kept me too busy to keep up with this crazy active group!! :-). I have been following along though!

Deadline to pay is April 11th. Once you have paid, please make a comment on this post or message me with your names and the account name you paid with.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter