April 26, 2013 8 night Magic out of Galveston

mshelby123 said:
I signed up on the FE list but my name is still highlighted...did I do something wrong?

No :) I didnt highlight it...not sure who did. I will unhighlight it when I can!

Yes I updated! We haven't told our kids yet I thought about doing Disney themed Easter baskets this year and telling them that morning. I just don't know I can't make up my mind :)

Carter0513 said:
Yes I updated! We haven't told our kids yet I thought about doing Disney themed Easter baskets this year and telling them that morning. I just don't know I can't make up my mind :)

What about having the character call made to tell them? If my DD as younger I would do that! She is 12 & was actually involved in choosing a cruise or WDW trip! So no surprising her

lswitte said:
Oooooooh! I went supply shopping today for the FE!! I cannot wait to fill each family's pockets!

I have a teensy request for those in group 3. Please let me know what the last name is for the cabin. And, if you have a girl aged 3-12 I need their pants size. TIA.

Let the crafting commence!

We are in group 3! Our last name is Carter and my DD Savannah is a size 7/8. I'm so excited about our first disney vaca and the FE! This is so much fun

Has it been decided whether we will increase the 3 lists or decrease them to fill the fourth list? Looking at the list it appears that 2 cabins could be take from each of the 3 groups and it would leave 18 in the first 3 groups and 16 in the 4th group.

Super excited...booked for this cruise with hubby and 3 year old daughter. Would love to meet you all with similar aged kids!

Super excited...it's all my daughter can talk about!

:rotfl2:

The FE spreadsheet has been finalized, assuming we do not have additional cabins added tomorrow (tomorrow is the cut off). If one or two cabins are added tomorrow, they will simply be added to group 4. Please check your group(s) and your information to make sure no error occurred. Some people have been moved at random. We will have a "late comers" group for those that want to participate after tomorrow. This group will be on their own and will not affect other groups.

hahalok said:
Super excited...booked for this cruise with hubby and 3 year old daughter. Would love to meet you all with similar aged kids!

Super excited...it's all my daughter can talk about!

:rotfl2:

My dd is 4. She is quite excited as well!!!

WoodlandsMom said:
The FE spreadsheet has been finalized, assuming we do not have additional cabins added tomorrow (tomorrow is the cut off). If one or two cabins are added tomorrow, they will simply be added to group 4. Please check your group(s) and your information to make sure no error occurred. Some people have been moved at random. We will have a "late comers" group for those that want to participate after tomorrow. This group will be on their own and will not affect other groups.

Thanks!!!

Just an fyi...I corrected the total headcounts for Group #3 (total # of adults: 37; # of Female Children: 17 & # of Male Children: 15) ... not sure if my correction can be seen by those applicable.

Thanks,
Nancy

I am so excited to be going on this cruise with my friend Laura aka lswitte. We have been crafting and getting ready for the FE gift exchange. It's going to be so much FUN!!! :goofy:

I hope everyone has enjoyed their week. Now, it is time to get this Disney Party started!!!! Getting ready for the cruise is half the Fun!!!! What do y'all have planed for the weekend? :dance3:

Weekends are always crazy. I have to drop Ryan off at merit badge university this morning at 7:30, then head to office to finish FE gifts, work on gifts for some clients cruising at the end of March. Then Sean will arrive at office at 9:00 and I need to get him to Seussical rehearsal at 11:30. Then back to office to help build walls on our new classrooms. Then somehow I am picking up Ryan at 4:15 and Sean at 4:30, but they are more than 15 minutes apart. Hoping not to have to pull Richard away from classrooms since they really need to be finished today and have the ceilings put in.

Tech week for Seussical begins tomorrow, so we'll be there every evening and then the shows are Thursday-Sunday. All are sold out, so that's awesome!

Monday, I'll begin actively packing for the cruise. I'm so very ready!!!!

Mary

Weekends are always crazy. I have to drop Ryan off at merit badge university this morning at 7:30, then head to office to finish FE gifts, work on gifts for some clients cruising at the end of March. Then Sean will arrive at office at 9:00 and I need to get him to Seussical rehearsal at 11:30. Then back to office to help build walls on our new classrooms. Then somehow I am picking up Ryan at 4:15 and Sean at 4:30, but they are more than 15 minutes apart. Hoping not to have to pull Richard away from classrooms since they really need to be finished today and have the ceilings put in.

Tech week for Seussical begins tomorrow, so we'll be there every evening and then the shows are Thursday-Sunday. All are sold out, so that's awesome!

Monday, I'll begin actively packing for the cruise. I'm so very ready!!!!

Mary
Whew - that exhausted me just reading it! ;)

I hope everyone has enjoyed their week. Now, it is time to get this Disney Party started!!!! Getting ready for the cruise is half the Fun!!!! What do y'all have planed for the weekend? :dance3:
We're hoping to go do a bit of shopping for the cruise, but it depends on the weather we're supposed to get a snow storm and I don't want to travel in it more than I have to. Other than that it will be clean the house and watch the Oscars!

Today marks 2 weeks that I have spent on the couch:sick:... some of those days I couldn't even lift my head off the pillow.. I'm on the upward way now(thank goodness) but still not well enough to work a 12hr shift. So I will be calling in all weekend until I see my dr on Monday! I will be doing a lot of house work, to get my body in the upright position again! Hoping my dr lets me go back to work on Wednesday! That is my goal!
We are also puppy sitting for a friend! She was actually a puppy from our dogs, Lady and Tramp! She is so pretty and looks like her mama! It's hard to tell the 2 of them apart sometimes! They are PomChi's. Pomeranian mixed with Chihuahua! A great bread, as it calms the chihuahua down! :rotfl2:

Ewwww I have been sick also! It feels like forever I now have a nasty cough left and it feels like my ears need to pop! I am very excited about the cruise but want to get well so I can diet and feel a little more beach ready :)

I have a question for txaggie94gigem. The original list had an Andrew15 counted in the children column, but now there is a Peggy in the adult count but no Andrew15. Is he not coming on the cruise? I just want to make sure I have my counts right as I'm giving individual gifts.

It's easier for my sister who is giving a single cabin gift! :)

I have a question for txaggie94gigem. The original list had an Andrew15 counted in the children column, but now there is a Peggy in the adult count but no Andrew15. Is he not coming on the cruise? I just want to make sure I have my counts right as I'm giving individual gifts.

It's easier for my sister who is giving a single cabin gift! :)

On the FB page, i read that Andrew is not sailing and MIL Peggy is sailing in his place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter