April 26, 2013 8 night Magic out of Galveston

:cool1:Just realized that 1 year after being able to watch the PremEar of The Avengers on the Wonder, which was a BLAST!!! We will be able to watch the PremEar of Iron Man 3 on our cruise since it comes out May 3rd.:cool1:

Is this for real? If so, I'm going to have one excited 7 yr old and probably hubby too! So awesome!!:cool1:

Is this for real? If so, I'm going to have one excited 7 yr old and probably hubby too! So awesome!!:cool1:
Should be, we had a midnight showing of the Avengers. My 9 year old fell asleep, but I brought her in PJ's, and a blanket. They did it in the Walt Disney Theater, which suprised me, but was so very comfortable. Some of the kids came in iron man costumes also. :banana:

TraceyGrenier2 said:
Shiner6
Thanks for the parking info, it's always good to have that. We'll be coming down from Dallas.

We will be driving from Dallas too! Easier than flying.

We (my husband, 11 yr old daughter, 8 yr old son, and myself) will be joining everyone on this cruise! This will be our first cruise and first time at any type of theme/amusement park as a family. We are so excited!! I have been reading the threads and would love to join in on the FE giving. I added my name to the list (I hope I did it correctly) and also sent a request to the FB page. As we are first time cruisers any and all tips, tricks, or secrets would be much appreciated!

When doing the FEs is it 1 per person in the cabin, or just 1 per door?

Welcome to the group! It will be so amazing for your family! Remember, that it is a vacation, and don't stress over getting everything done... You won't! There are so many activities onboard! I actually had plans to stay on board through one port this time... But with as awesome as this cruise is going to be... it will have to wait until the next cruise! For the most part family fun things will happen more then once. Karaoke, Who wants to be a mouseketeer ect... There will be plenty of times to have family games!

With FE's once again don't stress about it! We will be doing at least 1 gift per person. Most of ours will be homemade! Thanks to pinterest! We have some that are Disney oriented, and some that are home oriented! Our group seems pretty laid back, that you are welcome to do this how ever you would like!

Once again welcome, and get ready for a vacation like no other!

When doing the FEs is it 1 per person in the cabin, or just 1 per door?
It really is whatever you choose. I've seen some people give a single cabin gift while others give individual gifts while still others gave a single cabin gift but then gave to kids individually. Sometimes a single cabin gift is problematic, for example I'm sailing with my sister and we are sharing a cabin, but we don't even live in the same state. But we figure whatever anyone wants to do is fine with us, we're just happy to participate and will split the booty up as needed. :) So just do what you are comfortable with.

Thanks for the welcome, cruise advice, and FE info! We will be heading to the craft store this weekend to get started on our FE hanger and goodies. I read that the FE hangers should be 8-9 inches wide. What is the average length of the holders?

We have just booked this cruise today yay, :thumbsup2 DH, myself and our 4 1/2 year old son. We love DCL, this will be our 7th Disney Cruise and first time sailing out of Texas. We are in Seattle so it's a bit closer than Florida to fly. If there is a FE I would like to join, they are so much fun especially for kids.

Christine

Just want to introduce myself. Adrienne(28) from Oklahoma. Will be going on my first Disney cruise with my parents. Already joined the FEE and will be there for the party. Not sure if parents will be with me but i'll be there. Super Stoked!!!!

I saw a few posts about the bus to MK..is this something you book after the cruise is paid?

stargirl0716 said:
Just want to introduce myself. Adrienne(28) from Oklahoma. Will be going on my first Disney cruise with my parents. Already joined the FEE and will be there for the party. Not sure if parents will be with me but i'll be there. Super Stoked!!!!

I saw a few posts about the bus to MK..is this something you book after the cruise is paid?

Yes. After you are paid in full and within your booking window based on your castaway club status. You book it just like any other excursion. You pick a time and park. They are also offering some VIP tours and other add ons for a fee. We are on the 0745 to the MK.

We have just booked this cruise today yay, :thumbsup2 DH, myself and our 4 1/2 year old son. We love DCL, this will be our 7th Disney Cruise and first time sailing out of Texas. We are in Seattle so it's a bit closer than Florida to fly. If there is a FE I would like to join, they are so much fun especially for kids.

Christine

The link to the FE groups is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhFvetkHaUfidFp3aDRQRlptclJWNHRnNlYwbXphREE#gid=0

The Facebook group is here:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/480150878664070/doc/510092622336562/

The thing I read said you don't want to go bigger than 8" or it will get in the way of your door or stick out into the hallway. I believe the same thing i read the width on said it was 5'3" from the fish to the floor.

Hope this helps :)

Welcome!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter