• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 22, 2013 5-night out of Miami

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Hi all...
Are we the only family booked on this cruise??:thumbsup2
Just booked this one. Will be traveling as a single mom with 3 littles!
Madigan (8) Graiden (6) and Finnian (4).
We have friends who are also looking to join us...
Was hoping to get an FE started but it won't be much fun with only 1 cabin...;)

We are also on this cruise and have a 6 year old daughter. I will post this link in the Find Your Cruise master post.

Us too! I just posted looking for other cruisers last night!

Me, DH, DD (15) and DS (13)

Third-time Wonder cruisers.

We are on this cruise, too. We sailed on the Dream last April & loved it so much we booked this 5 night for April 22.

There are 5 of us: 2 adults and 3 children (13-boy, 11-girl, 8-girl)

What excursions are you doing?

Right now we have booked Fury Catamaran in Cozumel and Rum Point Beach in Grand Cayman.

Last year our youngest was afraid at a dolphin excursion and that was a waste of $ so I am pretty certain she would not want to do anything with sting rays.

Are you booking excursions through DCL (& if so which ones) or on your own (& if so which ones)???

We're on too! DH, DD-10 and DD-8. Our first cruise as a family (hubby and I did Princess over a decade ago) and our first Disney Cruise! Totally excited. Can't book excursions until 2/6 but hoping to be able to get the Dolphin swim/turtle farm in GC and the de-barbed stingrays in Cozumel. Both girls are into animals, plus we homeschool so has that educational bonus ;)! And a dolphin interaction has been on my bucket list for years! How does the fish extender thing work? Also, want to do a couples massage and have girls go to the kids club. Do they give you an idea of their scheduled activities beforehand or just daily in the Navigator? I think they'd like the cooking one, PJ party and flubber.

Just booked this cruise last week. We will be celebrating my 40th birthday! It's our first Disney cruise (me, DH, DS-17 and DD-6) and I'm super excited to start planning and shopping for our trip. Would love to participate in a FE group!:goodvibes

We are on this cruise too! My DH and I took our first cruise 12/11 on Celebrity and can't wait to introduce our kids (DD 12 and DS 10) to cruising! We got the KSF deal so we are even more excited! Is this group going to do a meet-up?

Jen

Hello all! I am new to disboards, and this will be out first Disney Cruise! We have two little ones (Ethan, 5) and Ava (2). I am nervous and so, so excited! I would love some tips!!!

We'd love to participate in aFE group and meet-up. How does it work? Seems like so much to do! We're really excited. April can't come soon enough!

Hello everyone! Me, husband (Chris), son (Nathan, 5) & daughter (Morgan, 2) Will be on this cruise! This is our 2nd cruise, but FIRST Disney Cruise. I'm a newbie, so I need to know what the deal is with the FE and the door decorations???? Any help and tips needed ;)

TheBrooks4 said:
Hello everyone! Me, husband (Chris), son (Nathan, 5) & daughter (Morgan, 2) Will be on this cruise! This is our 2nd cruise, but FIRST Disney Cruise. I'm a newbie, so I need to know what the deal is with the FE and the door decorations???? Any help and tips needed ;)

You guys are the perfect match for us

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list ;)

Have a great cruise!

Hi! We are also booked on this cruise :) Me, DH, and our 3 kids DD (Mickey, 13), DS (Zach, 8), & DS (Markie,4). Firsht cruise EVER and am super excited! We are hoping to do the Dolphin Encounter & turtle farm in Grand Cayman andthe Cozumel Ruins & Beach tour in Cozumel.

We are also going on our first Disney cruise 4/22/13. My husband and I have DD 4 and 7 month old DS. I was planning on using nursery and kids club.

Anyone who has cruised with Disney before-we currently have second seating for dining, this will be late for our daughter. Any recommendations? Should I feed her early with one of the quick services and then send her to the kids club? Hopefully I will be able to switch to first seating.

Thinking about dressing up for the pirate party. Has anyone been to it before?-do people really dress up?

Also I have been scouring the internet for Cozumel/Grand Cayman advice. It seems paradise beach in Cozumel is free, short taxi ride, $2 chair rental,large pool, lunch bar and facilities, they have a nice website and great reviews. And for Grand Cayman, the Royal Palm beach, has pool and lunch restaurant & facilities, again with free admission. Both beaches look perfect for our family-since with the baby it will be difficult to do any waters ports activities. I am also looking into the beach pass for a day at some Grand Cayman hotels, you get access to their beach/pool/towels and some offer you a room for the day-which with small children is a major plus.

***We would also love to participate in Fish Extenders if anyone is doing it??? I can't seem to find a list or link for it.

my3lilonkeyz said:
Hi! We are also booked on this cruise :) Me, DH, and our 3 kids DD (Mickey, 13), DS (Zach, 8), & DS (Markie,4). Firsht cruise EVER and am super excited! We are hoping to do the Dolphin Encounter & turtle farm in Grand Cayman andthe Cozumel Ruins & Beach tour in Cozumel.

I am so glad to hear there is another "tween" girl on the cruise! My DD (12) has been worried it was going to be all littles because of the KSF promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter