• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 21, 2007 -- Western Magic -- anyone?

Does everyone have happy memories of what they were doing EXACTLY one year ago right now?!?! I DO! We were heading up to Topsiders and the Mickey Pool with tons of excitement! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I hope everyone is doing well and having fun planning their next Disney cruise/trip! :woohoo:

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe its been a year since our cruise! Wow, time does fly. I was just thinking about this the other day! What a great time we had!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Cyndi

Hi Everyone!!!
I cannot believe it has been a year:sad1:
Time passes so quickly!
Val, your Halloween pictures are so funny:rotfl:
Amanda, Congratulations on your new addition :) I'll pray for a safe and healthy baby:angel:
Amy, that cheer picture is soooo cute :) she looks like a big girl:cheer2:
I hope everyone is planning on a nice spring and summer :)
I've been reading up on you all (it's been a while) so Who's Cruising When????

Tori's Sweet 16 is coming up this December and we told her, in lieu of a party, she can invite one friend for a vacation of her choice (within reason:laughing: ) and she's thinking of another trip on the DCL, but we're not sure when.....
Since then, I've started nursing school in January (I graduate in December '09:banana: ) and Eddie has gotten an awesome management position with UPS. Tori is first year high school, 9th grade, and Kyralyn is in 8th grade. Lilo our kitty is 9 months now:stitch2:

The weather is getting much nicer up here on Long Island and I can't wait until after Mother's Day to start with my planting.
I was also watching Gardening By The Yard on HGTV the other day and that funny guy Paul (?) informed me that there are actual palm trees that will grow in Zone 7 :woohoo: So I'm thinking of planting a bunch to keep me in that tropical Disney mode all year long!!!!! If anyone else is interested I'll post the names of the palms when I get them.

Again, it's great to hear from you all:goodvibes

I was on this cruise also but then I didn't know anything about DIS boards :sad:

Lucky I know it now and it is very nice and funny tot see this topic! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter