• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2015~ Scrapbook Challenge -- Winner Forever A Princess

I've updated to here!

I included my 27 pages I have done over the past few days... I have several ready to go for tomorrow!! Yay!!

Keep up the good work!!

Congrats Becky on exceeding your goal!!!

17 done the last couple weeks. Finished 2014 book - that sounds really good but I got married in 1971 and have completed 1981 & 2013 & now 2014 so I have a few to go!

finally stopping by! have finished 18 pages so far. hope to get a bunch done this next week!

Updated to here!! Keep up the great work!!!

I completed 34 in the past few days.. Hoping to finish at least 20 more over the next few days!!

Finished:
Marshall's Baby Album-20 Pages.
Marshall's First Year Album-42 pages.

DCL 30 pages (more to go)

Total 72 Pages

2 more done I forgot to post them this weekend. I don't know if I will make goal. I'm helping my dd teacher by making costumes for their school play. Animal headbands galore. Self induced stress- but I'm happy to help out where I can, especially when it's appreciated.

I'm updated to here.... I also add my last 15 for the month!!

I will update one last time tomorrow at 7:30am and announce the winner so we can get May off and running early!!!

Great work everyone!!!!

Congrats to everyone!!

We had several meet or exceed their goals for the month of April!

Forever A Princess is our winner.. She will be online later tonight to start May's challenge thread!! :)

April sure got away from me and I rarely spent any time in my craft room, my total for April was only 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter