April 2015~ Scrapbook Challenge -- Winner Forever A Princess

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome:

Welcome to the April Scrapbook Challenge~

It's April so with spring time showers on the horizon, let's shower some pages with photos, embellishments and a bit of journaling and get these scrapbooks filled!!

All pages 6 x 6 will count towards your goal!

Make you goal and have some fun!

As a side note to this challenge: I would like to challenge each of you to post at least 1 LO in the Virtual scrapbook section. Please feel free to cover your photos for privacy if you would like. I'd just like to see that section get a little :love: this month!

Scrappers & Goals:

Chae ~ 20
concertkatie ~ 20
IowaTater ~ 15
maybeecatlady ~ 20
mgrace79 ~ 20
M2MRB ~ 30
OrangeBirdGirl ~ 25
poppins2000 ~ 20
PN96 ~ 75

Scrappers & Completed Pages

chae - 17
concertkatie - 21
Forever A Princess - 72 :flower3:
maybeecatlady - 14
mgrace79 - 17
m2mrb - 52
OrangeBirdGirl - 5
poppins2000 - 36
PN96 - 76

Total pages for the month: 310

Leader: :flower3:

Last edited:
I think I'll stick with a goal of 20. It's been working for me and I have to make a dent in this pile of Disney trip photos!

I won't be scrapping until after we get back from WDW on 4/11....my goal will be 30 pages.

I'm going to stick to my goal of 20. And I'll try to remember to post something to the Virtual Scrapbook. I never take pics of my layouts so it just never occurs to me.

I'll try for 20 pages this month...lots of company and spring cleaning on this months to do list!
Becky

Updated to here!!

I don't always take photos of my LOs either but thought it'd be something fun to challenge ourselves with this month! ;)

@mgrace79 - you did it right!! That LO looks great!!

I will update this thread this afternoon! I am in the middle of some pages and want to finish them up today.

Keep up the good work!

Finished 3 more today - met and exceeded my goal-Yay!
I should be able to make a few more pages this week before our guests arrive Saturday evening... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter