April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

:welcome:
Welcome new Aprilers! I'll be in sunny Florida April 20th and boy is it not coming quick enough! :sunny: I'm currently in the FP+ waiting room.

just found this!!! Joining in, we will be there 4/29/15 for my son's wish trip. So stinkin excited. I will try to find the FB page! We're getting closer!

Last night H & I decided we're going down in April for Spring Break, but it's a NO PARK trip. Hopefully the girls are just excited to be at the resort and not angry that we aren't going inside any parks. I can't even imagine the crowds over Easter weekend. We have plans to tour the Easter displays at the resorts and meet characters along the monorail resorts.

We're getting APs in August and we'll be back in November, so they'll get their park time in :)

I requested to join the FB group :)

I'm so excited! DH swore we wouldn't be able to go back this Spring but he changed his mind! We'll be there April 29th! Aside from our very first trip we took back in 2010, this will be our first trip without any friends or family along. So excited to have a romantic Disney getaway with him. :)

Just booked our fourth trip for April 22-April 29 last week at AKL.

First time at a deluxe only made possible by $78 each way direct flights on Frontier out of Denver and %30 off standard room.

First time going without free dining and on the fence deciding if we want to purchase it.

First trip back after melting and being rain soaked 10 straight days in September 2011. Decided to stay away until new Fantasyland construction wrapped up and visit the more dry and mildly climate Disneyland. We have missed and all-in, immerseive vacation feel that you get at WDW.

Excited to return but my, how so much has changed in just a short couple of years!

We will be there 4/6-4/13, right in the heart of busy Easter week yikes! Very excited, we have been many times so not to worried. We actually got FP+ for everything we wanted including 7DMT for 3x that week so yippee! We also got all the ADR's we wanted. I actually had an easier time getting FP and ADR's for this busy time then when we were there in November, not sure why that is other then it was FD in November when we were there and it was really busy some days in November. My DD lets me know every day how many more days until Disney, right around 50 days now. We are staying at BCV for the first time, so excited to be within walking distance to Epcot.

Today is the day! 60 Days to Go! :cool1: Just made my FP+ selections and got everything I wanted at the times I wanted. BIG DISCLAIMER: I'm one solo person and was not trying for A&E (although it was listed as an available choice on my main MK day). I did get 7DMT on 2 different days. I did not stay up/get up in the night, I was too lazy. Got on around 5:30 am CT. It is kind of time consuming - they never gave me a good "Option" set of times, but I took either the one that had at least one attraction at the time I wanted, or the one that had all the times WAY off so I had plenty of room to move things.

I guess my next target date now is waiting for my MB to ship, and to get my ME packet in the mail. Then it's Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho, it's off to WDW I go! :wizard:

We do are main family trip in November over Thanksgiving but we have APs so decided to spend a few days of the kids Easter break in our favorite place in the world! Will be at SSR from April 8-12. Got all of our FPs and added 2 ADRs. Can't wait for some warm weather and dedicated family time!

I booked our FP+ Sunday night! So excited that we got everything we wanted and basically the times we wanted, give or take maybe 30 mins here and there. We did not try for Anna & Elsa but did get 7DMT on two separate days! So so excited. We actually made a last minute change to our park plans that I think are going to work well too. Now I feel like the pressure is off - ADRs all sorted, FP+ sorted and room requests made. Time to just count down the days!!

(IM)Patiently waiting for 1am (actually 11pm for this mountain time zone girl) so I can book our FPs!!!! I was going to wait until the morning, but I know I won't be able to sleep anyway. I'm just too darn excited! DH, the pup, and I are taking a cross-country trip in our 5th wheel in April and will be spending a week at the Fort (April 19-25) before we head back to New Mexico. WDW is home to me, but I've never stayed at the Fort. I'm going to try really hard (for DH's sake) to make this a RELAXING week at WDW! Fingers crossed for good FP availability and a smooth MDE experience tonight.
:mickeyjum

ETA: FPs BOOKED!!!!!! Got everything I wanted at the exact times I wanted. YAY!!!!! Now comes the hard part... 60 days of waiting...

Last edited:
Anyone else feeling like they are going with not enough days? LOL. We will be there 9 days/8 nights and I feel like it's just not long enough to see the parks and have days "off". We do have a post trip retreat on the Gulf coast, so not too scared of the go-go-go mentality. Just hope the 18 month old will continue to be an awesome toddler and nap/sleep in his stroller. Anyone else going with a young'n?

We finally got off the fence today and booked our trip. April 4-11 at POR. Thankful to be able to go back again. Now to get busy planning. Only 41 days to get everything in order. This will be our first time driving from VA and I'm not looking forward to 12+ hours in the car, but it will surely be worth it. Any advice on how to make the drive bearable?

Anyone else feeling like they are going with not enough days? LOL. We will be there 9 days/8 nights and I feel like it's just not long enough to see the parks and have days "off". We do have a post trip retreat on the Gulf coast, so not too scared of the go-go-go mentality. Just hope the 18 month old will continue to be an awesome toddler and nap/sleep in his stroller. Anyone else going with a young'n?

I did 10 days with my DS when he was 4. We took long naps midday and although he slowed us down we did get to see most everything that we wanted.

Our normal trips are 10 nights/11 days, but this one is only 7 nights/8 days because we have a new baby who will be 3.5 months old on our trip. We are doing shorter because we don't know how he will travel.
Bringing an infant will be different for us, as we didn't bring our girls until they were 3 and 5. This will be their 7th trip and our little guys 1st trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter