• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2015 Happy Dance!!!!

Hi there all! I'll be traveling April 4th-11th 2015! Going down for my fathers 60th. Will be my parents in one room, and my girlfriend and I in another. Just waiting for the 2015 packages to be released online! According to records on other site, this looks like the latest date they've released the next years packages in over 10 years. I'm hearing July 30th to book. We'll be staying at POFQ as we've been there before and will be my parents first trip. Look forward to talking to everyone!:beach:

I have been planning a may 2015 trip in my head until last week. My mom who's is a teacher and Sister and nephew are coming along with us so we will be braving the spring break/Easter week crowds. April 6th-12th. Wish us luck! The last time I was in WDW during this week I was working there on the college program and I remember the waits and the long extra hours we worked during that time!

Planning a surprise trip for the kids in April 2015. They were told of our first two trips so far, but this time I'm keeping it a secret ;) . Planning for April 3rd thru April 11th (during my sons Spring Break). Can't wait to officially book when 2015 is made available online :)

Same here! It is going to be so hard to keep this a secret until Christmas! I've booked airfare but nothing else yet, we'll be there 4/21-28...can't wait!

We have a Sept, Oct, and a mini Dec trip :mickeyjum that we haven't even done yet but planning a two week stay at FW April 2015. We are hoping to own our own pop-up camper by then. I am off to join the FB group.

Hi All! We're planning a mid-April 2015 trip. My DH hasn't been able to vacation with us since our 2010 trip so we're looking forward to showing him everything that he's missed!

Just booked our trip!! 3/31- 4/7/15- CBR !!

Got a pretty decent RT on Jet Blue--- although the original flt that we wanted leaving JFK went from $124 yesterday to $175 today!!! Just took an earlier flt

Very excited!!!

We are visiting the week of April 12. 6 park days and 7 nights. DD turns 5 while we are there. 251 days to go!

Popping in here because we ended up moving our wedding and Disneymoon back a month. I was pleasantly surprised to find that we got a better deal moving the trip from March to April! Plus, smaller crowds! April 13th-21st :)

I'm going with my best friend for a long weekend, April 24-27. We both turn 40 next year so thought this would be a fun way to celebrate! It will be my first time leaving my kiddos, so a little nervous leaving hubby in charge :rotfl:

Planning on going 4/6-4/12...our first year not pulling the kids out of school. So nervous about the Easter crowds but summer heat in Florida is not an option and fall is hubby's busiest work season. Fingers crossed!

I'm straddling March and April, so want to post here, too! We'll be there March 27 - April 4. It's our first trip!:dance3:

When we go I will have two kids, both who will have just turned 5 (DD) and 9 (DS).

I just booked POR for the duration, after hemming and hawing between that and a split stay between either Pop and AoA suites or Pop and WL. POR for the whole time won. I was so excited to book last night!

I'm of course a bit :scared: of the crowds, but we're going when we can and will make use of FP+ and EMH to help a bit. I'm excited about mornings at the parks and afternoons lounging about the resort. :goodvibes

We were planning to fly (and I'm still holding out desperate hope), but I can't find anything reasonable from where we are, so we might drive. I did just get us some reward cards though, so if we can pull off two free tickets, we may still fly.

Can't wait!

So excited we are returning in April 2015 with our dear friends who have not been since they were children AND their 2 girls (6 and 3) who will be there for the FIRST time !!! Can't wait to share in their magic and make new memories with all of our kids together !!! :grouphug:

Can I join? Just booked our flights for my family of 6 (me, DH, 9YO DD, 7YO DS, 4YO DS, and 3YO DD) for 4/20 to 4/28. This will be our first real vacation since DD2 was born and first time to WDW in 6 years. So excited I'm not sure how I'm not going to tell the kids for months. Can I have in on the FB group?

Planning on going 4/6-4/12...our first year not pulling the kids out of school. So nervous about the Easter crowds but summer heat in Florida is not an option and fall is hubby's busiest work season. Fingers crossed!

My DD11, DD13, and I will be there from 4/6-4/10. This will be our first trip without the DH, however, I have been wanting to do a girls trip for a while now. I too am a little nervous about the Easter crowds. I'll cross my fingers with you :goodvibes.

My DD11, DD13, and I will be there from 4/6-4/10. This will be our first trip without the DH, however, I have been wanting to do a girls trip for a while now. I too am a little nervous about the Easter crowds. I'll cross my fingers with you :goodvibes.

We will be there the same week starting on the 6th. We love the crowds in September but we just can't do the heat and my sis does not want to pull her DS out of school! Guess we will brave the Easter crowds together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter