April 2013

Exactly a week from now, we'll be heading to the airport, Orlando bound. A few nights at SSR then DCL Dream to Bahamas and CC, they to BLT for more play time at WDW. Can't wait. Been working long, hard hours, so this trip is the perfect remedy to unwind.

....April 5 to 7 at ASMu and then checking in AKL (4/7 - 4/10)....SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi, would anyone like to meet for dinner at Epcot's Garden Grill on Saturday, April 13, 2013?

I'm at WDW April 8-20 and already meeting with friends some days, but I have a few days open if anyone may like to meet for a meal or some rides.

I won't have internet access during my trip, so the best time to contact me is before April 7. Feel free to send me a PM.

Happy travels!

Going with my 2 boys ages 5yrs and 7yrs April 14th-21st:)
We are super excited !! 1st time taking a train to Disney hopefully I don't regret it lol.

My wife and I will be staying at AB for 18 days and we are so ready for some warm weather and sunshine! Stayed at riverside last year and fell in love with this resort. TWO MORE DAYS!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We'll be there the end of April. I had to post to see my countdown.
We finlly told the kids on Easter so they get more excited every day.

2 days until we hear "aloha...welcome back to the Polynesian". An observation…Isn’t it great to get your dining reservation reminder in your in box! You know the trip is really, really close and you are allowed to be excited and be more than ready.

Mike
Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (5 ) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, Pre-2010 too many off sites to remember, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!

I am going to Disney World for the first time in my life April 20-26. Staying at POP with 2 online friends I've never met in person before, celebrating all 3 of our birthdays!! Should be very exciting :3

I can't wait we are staying in the Animal Kingdom Lodge 1 st time staying at this resort.I'm reading so many good reviews. Check in on the 20th we are staying for a week. We are so excited.:)

2days till we check into Bay Lake Tower

Will be nice to get a break from work and traffic :thumbsup2

Hulles said:
2days till we check into Bay Lake Tower

Will be nice to get a break from work and traffic :thumbsup2

You'll love it. We just came back from there. If you're DVC members, be sure to visit the rooftop lounge. Consider asking for a park view and/or 5th floor for direct access to the CR walkway. Enjoy!

Well 4:00am... We are up and headed to the airport for our 6:30 flight! Our day has come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter