April 2013

stmize

Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1
Who's going besides me. Yes I'm going in April with some girlfriends. We are staying in the cabins at ft wilderness. It'll just be a long weekend but should be loads of fun.

I will be there mar 28- April 7. Most of the time off-site at Windsor hills and a few days at AKV. I'm sure it's going to be crazy busy!!

Cool. We are staying at akv in 2 days prior to our cruise on the dream. Have you stayed there before.

Myself and daughter are going(April 5 to 14, 2013) to celebrate her Sweet Sixteen and are staying at POR

We have actually decided we will prob switch to the Caribbean beach resort as one of our friends can't go now.

Stay at SSR Treehouse's March 30th- April 6th....Can't wait...2 years in the making and the countdown is on!!

My family (me, my husband, and our young sons plus my parents, my brother, and his fiancée) are going in mid April. We have 2 Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation! ADRs are done, now to just roughly map out our must do attractions.

ADRs include Chef Mickey's, Tony's Town Square, 'Ohana, Be Our Guest, Akershus, Teppan Edo (for just the young adults), Beirgarten, Hollywood and Vine Play and Dine, Hollywood Brown Derby (just my parents, as a thank you for this trip), 50's Prime Time, and Tusker House.

I'm really hoping to make it work for April 13-20.
If so, it will be me, DH, DS(2 1/2) and my younger sister.
No hotel booked yet, but ideally it will be POFQ.
Currently I have ADRs at:
Mama Melrose
Victoria & Albert's (I'm really not sure about this one, but I kind of want to try it)
Ohana
Via Napoli

I'm probably going to drop either Mama Melrose or Via Napoli, but I can't decide which.

Trying for April 7-9 for a short trip & planning to stay at either the Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Just waiting for the AP or Florida Residents rates to come out.

After going the first week of November we vowed we were not returing until April of 2014 but we are going back 4-11/4-18!!!! Just can't skip a year!

April 4-10 for us! My husband myself, ds-12, ds-9. First time so any advice greatly appreciated!

Only 68 more days for the glitzy gals go to Disney. Staying at Cbr from April 17-21 and we can't wait. 2 Disney nerds and a newbie.

Really looking forward to spring break...April 1-10... 3 days at Saratoga Springs, 4 days on DCL to Bahamas, and 3 more days at BLT. Our family have been longtime DVC members but haven't been to WDW in almost 8 years. Will be different to experience WDW as adults as DS are 24 and 18 years now. Plan to buy 5 day parkhopper + water park fun passes, so open to suggestions on how to spend our "free" 1-1/2 days before we hit the parks.

We only have 61 days til we arrive at cbr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter