• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just cancelled BOG on april 20 at 8:05 pm as I randomly found an earlier time!- 4 people

I will be cancelling a few if people are interested in coordinating! All are for 4ppl.

April 18 - Tusker House Bkfst 9:15a
April 19 - Mama Melrose 4:55p
April 20 - Crystal Palace Bkfst 8:15a, Ohana 6:35p, BOG 8:05p
April 20 - 50s Prime Time 5:30p

RN2003AZ said:
I will be cancelling a few if people are interested in coordinating! All are for 4ppl.

April 18 - Tusker House Bkfst 9:15a
April 19 - Mama Melrose 4:55p
April 20 - Crystal Palace Bkfst 8:15a, Ohana 6:35p, BOG 8:05p
April 20 - 50s Prime Time 5:30p

I'm a dork! Got excited and misread. Didn't realize it was for the 20th. We are going April 5-10. Thank you anyway

I just cancelled the following

Le Cellier Dinner
Date: Monday, April 01, 2013
Time: 6:15 PM
Guests: 5 Adults

Chef Mickey's Fun Time Buffet Breakfast
Date: Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Time: 11:15 AM
Guests: 5 Adults

Canceled
Crystal Palace 4:40 dinner 4/24/13 for 3 people
Terrace Fireworks 8:00 4/24/13 for 3 people

Family member canceled
Narcoossee's 7:25 dinner 4/24/13 for 2 people

Just a reminder. Please post only if you are cancelling a reservation. Please do not post if you are requesting a reservation for yourself.

Just a reminder. Please post only if you are cancelling a reservation. Please do not post if you are requesting a reservation for yourself.

Sorry! Ooops...I was too eager and did not read the first post (obviously). Promise it won't happen again :)

Just cancelled the following

4/23 Artist Point 530PM for 5
4/24 Tusker House 840AM for 5
4/23 Hollywoo and Vine 910AM for 5

We are rescheduling our trip for September so I am canceling all the ADR's for our cancelled April trip. All reservations were for a party of 6.

TRex- 4/21- Lunch 12:30
Chef Mickeys- 4/21 Dinner 5:30
Chef Mickeys- 4/22 Bfast 8:35
Happily Ever After Dinner 1900 Park Fare- 4/22 5:40pm
Donald's Safari Bfast Tusker House- 4/23 8:30am
Donald's Safari Lunch Tusker House- 4/23 Noon
Chef Mickeys- 4/23 Dinner 6:20pm
Garden Grill (Chip n Dales)- 4/24 Dinner 5:40pm
Chef Mickeys- 4/25 Bfast 8:15am
Liberty Tree- 4/25 Dinner 5:30pm
TRex- 4/26 Lunch 11:00am

These were all cancelled right before I posted- good luck, hope someone will be able to get these! :thumbsup2

Canceled Res for April 22nd at 8:30pm for Be Our Guest. It is the only day that 'Ohana had an open res that was not 9:30pm, Our original 'Ohana day is being taken over by heading over to Universal for All American Rejects!:banana:

Canceled Res for April 22nd at 8:30pm for Be Our Guest. It is the only day that 'Ohana had an open res that was not 9:30pm, Our original 'Ohana day is being taken over by heading over to Universal for All American Rejects!:banana:

It was never released back into the system. Bummer! Oh well...it's a little late for our DD, but I have hopes something earlier will become available!

It was never released back into the system. Bummer! Oh well...it's a little late for our DD, but I have hopes something earlier will become available!

I looked for it too, not because I wanted that date, but because I wanted to see if they release them....never did see it and I searched for all different size parties :confused:

I wonder if cancelefd reservations are made available to the concierge agents first before they are released back into the reservation system....I was told by a CM when booking another reservation that it's a live system, so that any cancalation SHOULD show up immediately...but it doesn't seem to work that way. Anyone know? :confused3

Did you try to make the reservation immediately after the PP posted the reservations were canceled? :confused3 I ask since your post was 13 hours later.

If the reservation go immediately back into the system, more than likely someone else snatched it up as the BOG ressies go fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter