April 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Did you try to make the reservation immediately after the PP posted the reservations were canceled? :confused3 I ask since your post was 13 hours later.

If the reservation go immediately back into the system, more than likely someone else snatched it up as the BOG ressies go fast!

I think that SOMEONE posted shortly after that last night, but that post is no longer there...I got a notification in email of someone else looking.

I did start looking as soon as I got the email notification of the canceled res post...I wasn't looking for myself, as we have other plans that night, but I wanted to see if it would show up...not knowing how many the original resv was for, it took awhile for me to check for parties of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6....but I checked several times for all of them and never saw the cancelation come through.

I know that if you book concierge level that they have agents that do the dining booking for you...just got me to thinking that perhap there is some kind of notification system or that maybe they have priority.

Disney has notified us TAs that they will not be releasing any cancelled BOG ressies before September. I am guessing they are over full.

if they are overbooked, then how did those 3/20 reservations sneak in? I think it's just a front and they aren't explaining in full but I'm still going to keep trying.

if they are overbooked, then how did those 3/20 reservations sneak in? I think it's just a front and they aren't explaining in full but I'm still going to keep trying.

I'm thinking that perhaps they had to rearrange tables to make the seating fewer, and once those limits are reached with cancelations, make they will release some...just speculation...who knows. :confused3

Did you try to make the reservation immediately after the PP posted the reservations were canceled? :confused3 I ask since your post was 13 hours later.

If the reservation go immediately back into the system, more than likely someone else snatched it up as the BOG ressies go fast!

Yes, I was online at the time of the post...I immediately tried to get the reservation (using party of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). It tried over and over. The next day (13 hours by your count) I posted as a courtesy to let everyone know that it seemed the BOG reservations were not being reentered. I did this simply because several posters were able to get reservations on 3/20 and thought it would be helpful to share it wasn't universal thing to be able to pick up canceled reservations. Hope that helps.

Cancelled Chef Mickey's:
Reservation for 6 Guests on Thursday, April 18, 2013
Disney's Contemporary Resort
7:00 AM - Breakfast

Opted to try 'Ohana instead.

I have a few reservations that I am 90% sure I will be cancelling by Monday. If you are interested, let me know and we can work out a time. (Not sure these are the hardest to get ever, but hey.)

Monday, April 15: Le Cellier for 4 at 1:40PM
Tuesday, April 16: Garden Grill for 3 at 4PM
Friday, April 19: Sci-Fi for 3 at 1:30PM

I found an Imagineer reservation and am rearranging the schedule... plus it's expensive and my friends are requiring me to balance the dining budget ;)

Just cancelled Dessert party 4/7 for 5 people...$149 was just much..lots of other yummy treats for that $$...

I'll be canceling Le Cellier on Monday, 3/25, 6:10pm, for 2 people. I can hold off for a day or two - PM me if you're interested in it. Not sure how this works now, with the info in the 1st post, but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Sorry I'm late in posting. A couple hours ago I cancelled Tutto Italia 1pm for 4 on 4/19

Despite my post above :rolleyes2 we have rearranged AGAIN. Found Imagineer in August so guess we're keeping some of the above. I'll cancel tomorrow at noonish unless someone else wants to arrange something :)

Monday, April 15: Dining with an Imagineer @ Hollywood Brown Derby - 11:30AM

Friday, April 19: Sci-Fi Dine In Theater - 1:30PM

Changed our dates/plans and will be cancelling the following at 2:00 EST today. All reservations are for 2 adults. Good luck!

Chef Mickey's Dinner
Thursday, April 11, 2013
7:40 PM

Crystal Palace Lunch
Saturday, April 13, 2013
12:00 PM

Ohana Dinner
Saturday, April 27, 2013
7:55 PM

Ohana Dinner
Saturday, April 27, 2013
9:15 PM

Chef Mickey's Dinner
Sunday, April 28, 2013
7:35 PM

Crystal Palace
Monday, April 29, 2013
9:15 AM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Monday, April 29, 2013
8:25 PM

Boma
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
7:30 PM

Ohana Dinner
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
5:20 PM

Chefs de France Dinner
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
7:10 PM

Crystal Palace Breakfast
Thursday, May 02, 2013
9:15 AM

Cape May Cafe Dinner
Thursday, May 02, 2013
7:00 PM

Ohana Dinner
Friday, May 03, 2013
6:50 PM

Ohana Dinner
Friday, May 03, 2013
8:05 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter