• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2010 ABD Backstage Magic : California Here We Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye of little faith....:rotfl2:

I can do ANYTHING....(almost)

I have started the OFFICIAL ABD TRIP LIST as part of John's original post.

I have added the folks that specifically said it was ok to add them.

I will update the list as people tell me it's ok to add their names.:thumbsup2

Kevin

YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

BTW - You forgot the k in my user ID on the first page
tickledtink33 :)

Hi all -

I will be joining the fun next year - still working on a roomie, but may be traveling solo..... I am a 47 year old single mom from Houston, and my usual travel buddy will be in her first year in high school and unable to miss.

I am so excited for this trip and to meet you all. I have been scouring the 'net for trip reports, too, and uncovered the following... (I hope it is OK to post, even though they aren't from the Dis :scared1:.) Also, these probably contain spoilers, so consider before you read

http://land.allears.net/blogs/allearsteam/adventures_by_disney/backstage_magic/

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/73346-new-adventures-disney-tour-backstage-magic.html

http://www.wileenet.com/DisneyTripReports/AbD_BackStageMagic/Day0.htm

http://dvcnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=619&Itemid=214

Enjoy!

Oh Goody Goody - more trip reports - I can't wait to read these too. :surfweb: thanks for putting the links together for us. Hope you find a roomie - if not it'll be their loss. We're going to have such a great trip and knowing Pete, I'm sure there will surprises aplenty :idea:

I can't even tell how GREEN with envy I am! I wish my name was on that list!

If you like/don't mind, you may add Susan (MerriePoppins) and me to the list.

We're still dancing with excitement. :dance3:Under 11 months to go... :banana:

It's more than OK to add me and Mom/Ann to the list.

Kevin! I'm traveling and on my BlackBerry, so I can't see the list - please add Dodie and Phillip if we aren't already there! Thanks!

:lmao::rotfl: At a quick glance at the first page, I thought the name of the list said "Official BAD List" :rotfl2: I was like :scared1: boy Kevin has a sense of humor :rotfl: But now I realize, it is due to the fact that I have been up for 30 hours straight... off to bed for me, before I get in trouble around here. ;)

Yay for all the names so far! :thumbsup2

THANKS MAGIC KEVIN!!

Sigh - no ABD for us.

We have a conflict then with Val's class reunion in Lafayette, LA. I guess we'll have to wait for ABD 2.0.

I sooo want to go on ABD trip - we are planning to get to DL next spring anyway for the first time, but I think it is more than we can spend :( Especially bc we are taking a two honeymoon in October for WDW & DCL & also bc DF has Hilton points we were planning on using :( aarrgggg :)

Sigh - no ABD for us.

We have a conflict then with Val's class reunion in Lafayette, LA. I guess we'll have to wait for ABD 2.0.

Jeff, it would be a blast to have you and Val join us!!!

Hi everyone! I can't wait for this trip.
I want to thank Kim because if it were not for her I would not be going! You are so awesome Kim!!!:goodvibes

Kevin, please add me to list. Thanks for doing this for us Kevin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter