April 2, 2011 - 7 Night Western Caribbean

Whew, finally getting life caught up around here! We had a fantastic trip & were very sorry to have to come home to this dreary spring weather.

Thanks everyone for the fun we had with the FE and a big shout out to you Cher/Kyirish for not only organizing it, but for facilitating the meet as well; great work! We loved all the useful items, edible & non-edible treats, and were absolutely blown away by a few of you (Foiana, Amy, & Jackie - I wish I had a tenth of your artistic creativity!). We particuarly enjoyed the glimpses into your own parts of this world - very fun touch.

I originally signed onto the FE as a giving experience for DS4 (you know how self-centered they are at that age!) . He really enjoyed finding treats in our pouch but, when asked what his favorite part of our trip was, he said delivering our treats was the funnest thing (it tied with going down the slide for the first time!) so I guess we hit the mark - THANKS!

Many blessings to you all; hope to see you on Mickey's ship again!

Just wanted to say what a great time we had on this trip, our first cruise ever. All of you DISers were so helpful in your advice regarding what to expect and which excursions to choose and the FE gifts were truly outstanding.
KYirish, you and your family were wonderful dining companions and we wish you luck in your new locale. Send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the photos that Grace took of your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter