April 17, 2015 - 5 Night Wonder to Grand Cayman

Hi everybody,
We are so excited for our first experience with a concierge suite and we are sooo excited! We will have a 3 year old and a almost 6 year old, who is also obsessed with everything star wars. I would love to do a FE! It would be my first time! Sooo excited! I wish it was tomorrow!

I just booked for 15 ICU nurses. Super excited! I'm the lead for the group. : Sandy Gray

Thanks for heading this extra fun!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! This will be our first cruise and I think about it every day. It will be me, my husband, and the 2 kiddos (DS will be 5 and DD will be about 3).

We Just got Married on the Disney Fantasy last week and booked this cruise so we could hit the Wonder before she goes back to Cali.

I am Jenn and My Husbands Name is Rolin.

Very excited to find a thread already. We just booked this cruise yesterday.. This is our 2nd disney cruise, my sons first he will be 11 at the time of the cruise.
:)

Hi! :goodvibes

Just booked this cruise right this minute & just had to hunt down the group! Super excited. This will be our second Disney cruise. Sailed October 2013 on the magic & were very sad we didn't get to go this year. It will be:

Me- 27
DH- 28
& our DS- 2

Definitely interested in doing the FE, that was one of our highlights from last cruise. & trying to convince a few neighbors to join as well. Let's see!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbsup2

Hello! We just booked this trip as a Birthday present for our DD turning 6 and our 8th wedding anniversary! We were on the Dream for a Halloween on the High Seas sailing last year and loved it! We would absolutely love to be involved in the Fish extender exchange. Our Cabin is 7120. Our Party is myself (Brandi), DH (Brian), and Hope (6). Look forward to sailing with you folks!

My family is booked on this cruise and can't wait! This will be me and my dh's 3rd cruise and our kids' 2nd :goodvibes We'll be celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary and our son's 8th birthday. It will be:

Me-36
Dh-43
DD-18
DS-7
DS-5

Hi All,

This is our 4th cruise, booked last April when we were aboard the Magic. Love Disney cruises!

Traveling with 3 kids and husband(sometimes my 4th kid)
Samantha 5
Dylan 2
Gemma(currently 2 weeks old, 6months old for trip )

I was the FE coordinator for 102 participants on last cruise, so much fun!
Less than 6months to go!(plenty of time to loose baby weight)

Like @snowcar I am also lived in Las Vegas yay! #vivavegas lol
This would be my third DCL and second for my hubby (btw what's DH stands for? Dear Husband?)

So excited!! I'd like to join the FE club.

Can't wait to meet you all there :) :wave2:

Is anyone booked in room 6622? This room is in middle of our block of rooms; I wondered if you'd be willing to trade a room so we can keep our group in a row.

Hi all! Just booked this cruise a couple days ago. First timers. And it's just me, Amanda (38) and Mike(44). I'm a bit of a Disney freak! No kiddos this time. Not really sure what to expect. I've been doing a lot of reading...looks likes being a part of the FE group would be a ton of fun! Totally up my alley:)) Can't wait to set sail!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hey everyone, first time poster to this site and this will be my second Disney cruise. I must have read a hundred websites and I still don't quite understand how to get involved in this fishhook-extender-gift-exchange-meet-up-thing. I keep looking for a place to sign up and all I find is this forum. Can someone please explain it?

And to follow suit, in our Disney Cruise group is my family.

Mom - turning 60 aka reason for cruise
Dad - 63

Me - 25
Wife - 25

Sister - 22
Brother-in-law - 24

Hi everyone! This will be our third Disney cruise and we are super excited. We were cruising through the web looking at magnet ideas and stumbled across fish extenders and the Dis boards....I had no idea they existed! I've cruised with Royal Caribbean before and enjoyed the experience but nothing compares to cruising with Disney. The crew and fellow cruisers make it great!

There are four of us. We have two daughters, Lily and Carmela, and are coming in from Gettysburg, PA. My husband sells Toyotas in Hanover and I work in Human Resources. Both our girls play trumpet in school. Lily is a talented artist and Carmela performs in the color guard in marching band.

We haven't been part of fish extenders so I don't really know what to expect but am super excited! See you in April!

Carmela - 11; loves Elsa, Olaf and Anna, Big Hero 6
Lily - 16; loves Nightmare before Christmas, Big Hero 6
Mom (Angie) - 38; loves Maleficent, Ursula, Disney
Dad (Scott) - 37; loves Goofy

We have no allergies but I am diabetic.

@deashinta... We are DVCers, too :) I found out that if you schedule your next cruise using points within (I think) 7 days of a finished cruise, you get a 10% point discount!

...I must have read a hundred websites and I still don't quite understand how to get involved in this fishhook-extender-gift-exchange-meet-up-thing. I keep looking for a place to sign up and all I find is this forum. Can someone please explain it?

..We were cruising through the web looking at magnet ideas and stumbled across fish extenders and the Dis boards....I had no idea they existed! ...
We haven't been part of fish extenders so I don't really know what to expect but am super excited! See you in April!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Hi! We booked last year and now the time is quickly approaching! I'm super excited! I will be sailing with my husband, 4 year old son, my sister, and niece! Can anyone tell me how to sign up for fish extenders??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter