April 14,2013 Dream 4 Day...

Leaving in 48 hours and we are not yet packed. Omg...

Hope the packing goes easily for you :hug:

I'm mostly packed, but still have one more pile that should have been easy to finish today. Instead, it's been a day full of interruptions, and I haven't even touched the pile. I'm determined to get it done tonight, but we'll see if it actually happens.

The last load of clothes are in the dryer. By 9:30 tonight I should have piles of clothes ready to pack.

Oh my, time is ticking. I had to go to a satellite campus for work today that is actually a mile from home and our diaper delivery came this morning so I stopped at home to bring it in and ended up doing more packing in the process...so ready to go. Working tomorrow is going to be torture.

Everyone travel safe and we'll see you all soon.:cool1:

Working tomorrow is going to be torture.

I agree...working tomorrow is going to drag!!! As I'm sure school will for the kids! We can do it LOL!!!:cheer2:

Safe travels to all as well :goodvibes

Oh my, time is ticking. I had to go to a satellite campus for work today that is actually a mile from home and our diaper delivery came this morning so I stopped at home to bring it in and ended up doing more packing in the process...so ready to go. Working tomorrow is going to be torture.

Tomorrow will definitely be a long day!! lol

The next time an entire season goes by I need to remind myself to try on last years summer clothes to see if they still fit!.. Had to go to kohls during lunch to get some shorts and skorts.. gotr a wash them when I get home and pack..on the road tomorrow at 5:30pm...see ya'll there..if your driving..drive safe..and if your flying wave to all of us who are driving!!.

In 24 hours we'll be driving to the airport! Been really busy at work the past two days--hope it's the same tomorrow to keep me distracted! Tonight--last minute packing and making sure everything is ready to roll! Tomorrow night we'll see the castle from Bay Lake Tower!!

I really hate that I'm at work today! I keep thinking of the 99 things I need to do tonight before I leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time to get it all done!

I'm at work too..this day us dragging..in 4 hrs we will be on our way. Didn't sleep at all last night..too excited to sleep!

I have not had a chance to make a DISmeet sign but I will have a bright DISgreen scarf with me so you can locate us for the DISmeet at Vista Cafe.

I have not had a chance to make a DISmeet sign but I will have a bright DISgreen scarf with me so you can locate us for the DISmeet at Vista Cafe.

We made little DIS buttons :) And we'll be wearing shirts that say "Angel's Make A Wish Cruise", so we'll be readily identifiable. ::yes::

Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday. :goodvibes

Hope everyone has safe travels. And that the forecast changes - no storms allowed. :beach: Lots of rain forecasted for our time at wdw afterwards too. :(

Leaving...... On a jet plane... I know, we'll be back to soon! Take off is in 4 hours... Then laying our head at Holiday Inn in Cocoa, FL since I'm a rewards member and get a discount for being a firefighter haha... Then we board the Dream 1100hrs tomorrow!!!! Can not wait! Gotta go wake up DD for our pre vacation dance off!!! See you all tomorrow! Safe travels!

We're here!:cool1: Checked into BLT at midnight. Off to EPCOT for Test Track this morning. MK later and dinner ressies at Be Our Guest! :thumbsup2

We were second and third in the first group to get on the ship. Pixie dust for us! Got some great pics with no one in the background. It felt like the ship was all ours!

Hope everyone has a great time. Dont let the clouds get u down...we are Bahama bound!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter