April 14, 2007 Eastern Cruise!

Is there a standard Disney t-shirt the Dis'ers wear for the dismeets? If so, we could go with that just to have something. How else would we find each other? :confused3 I've noticed on trip reports, the Dis'ers seem to all be wearing the lime green shirts with the Mickey & Friends (ball) type design on the front.

Myself, husband and son are very much looking foward to meeting you all. :woohoo: :grouphug:

We will be arriving on Thursday, April 12th and will be staying at Ron Jon's Resort in Cocoa Beach pre-cruise.

Just an idea, but we could just use a generic Disney shopping design your own Tshirt and put a picture of steam boat Mickey on front of a lime green shirt with our real names and making memories on the front. We could add iron on letters to the back with our dis names or the date of the cruise.
Looks like this would cost around $16 to order this. Tyna

I like this idea, but I like the Sorcerer MIckey as a design, more colorful and magical. The Disney Shopping seems to be the quickest and less stressful of the ideas.

Just an idea, but we could just use a generic Disney shopping design your own Tshirt and put a picture of steam boat Mickey on front of a lime green shirt with our real names and making memories on the front. We could add iron on letters to the back with our dis names or the date of the cruise.
Looks like this would cost around $16 to order this. Tyna

I like this idea, but I like the Sorcerer MIckey as a design, more colorful and magical. The Disney Shopping seems to be the quickest and less stressful of the ideas.

This sounds interesting. Does anyone have a link?

We are also saving money by staying at Country Inn and Suites Friday night. But we will be there late as we are doing either the parks or hanging around at the Nick hotel whichever the kids prefer.:3dglasses

Regarding the T-shirt. I will buy any T-shirt we decide on. Can we please decide?????:angel:

Okay, So we obviously need to make some decisions ASAP!

Is anyone available for a chat today/tonight?

What times work for you, 5:00? 7:00? 9:00? Earlier? Later?

I think that we should go as simple as possible. The easiest/least complicated idea presented so far seems to be using the Disney section of Zazzle. To keep complication to a minimium, I think it might be best to bag the username idea and just do sorcerer mickey on the front of a lime green shirt with the cruise date and something like, "Disney Information Station Cruises" or for short "DIS Cruisers"

I'm with Pershing, I don't really care what we do, we just need to do it now!

Okay, after examining the Disney Ink Shop/Zazzle website, I noticed that we can't really do a personalized saying on our shirts but that they have a pre-made list of sayings for us to choose from. This would mean that the shirts wouldn't really say anything about the Dis. I don't really have a problem with this because im sure we'll all still be able to find eachother (same shirts, same color) and other people will all know we're together.

How do you guys feel about this? I think that we really need to have something chosen soon, so if everyone could please post their opinions that would be great.

Alright, another idea! (I'm just full of ideas today! I hope you guys are reading all this :) )

Is there a generic DIS Logo we could use? We could upload this image to Zazzle, individually put the picture onto the shirts of our choosing, and then have our cruise date and perhaps a saying added on. If we go straight through Zazzle we can choose what the shirts say as opposed to having to go with one of the generic disney sayings.

We are also saving money by staying at Country Inn and Suites Friday night.

I should qualify that by saying that's my backup, while I'm bidding on priceline for something lower. I probably will end up with the Comfort Inn which is what I thought the Country Inn was when I first booked it.

As we are arriving late and leaving for the port by 10am, we just need somewhere to sleep.

Also, my eldest wants to eat at IHOP for breakfast.:confused3

It does not matter to me, either the magical memories generic saying with sorcerer Mickey and our first names on the back or a dis logo. I think with the first names, it woud allow us to call each other by name, since I know I can't remember everyone's username.

And as a side note, I dug out my suitcases this weekend to air them out and get them ready. :banana:

I guess I missed a few things today. I was out shopping for new items for Florida. I will be heading down next week to WDW and I had a lot of luck and picked up what I needed.

I guess it is too late to do a chat.

What if we made our own t-shirts on Disneyshopping.com.

I found this plain green (dis board color) mouse ears than we could put on it "Magical Memories" or something like that? We could put the year on the back

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/product.asp?from=d&product_id=235960878257287115

i got it to work are we going with the white shirts and or login name on the back. it looks good to me cindy

Pershing-That looks great! :thumbsup2 It gets my vote, I even like it in lime green. On the back are we putting real names or dis names/relationship to disname? :confused3

I like Pershings design a lot! ("It all started with a mouse..." Mickey computer mouse)

Does anyone object to this, because if not, I think we should go with it.

Personally, I think that it would only be right to have the shirts be lime green, in order to honor the Dis, but if people aren't crazy about that, I guess we could go with something more neutral.

How do you guys feel about the font? Something a little bolder might work better so that it shows up clearer. I was thinking maybe we could use the font "ad lib."

I think that most of us seem settled on this design so I think i'll start a poll for 1) Color and 2) Dis name or actual name on back.

Heres the link to the poll: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1386930

I'd say everyone needs to vote by Friday so we can get ordering. Right?

The poll was moved to the meets thread.

Am I the only one who can't get the links to work:confused3

When I click on the links it just keeps loading.........

The poll was moved to the meets thread.

Am I the only one who can't get the links to work:confused3

When I click on the links it just keeps loading.........

Hi Everyone, I am also happy with the "It all started with a mouse" design. I'm heading over to the poll thread now.

Yogibigdog: I was able to open the link.

By the way, my name is Lorrie, DH Rob, DS Tyler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter