Apps for Iphone

I'm going to list one that I do not think is available in hopes that maybe someone might get a wild hair to duplicate it. It is called WDWPal. Does anyone remember this one? It is used to keep track of dining plan credits. It also included information on dining discounts. It was super easy to use and did that one function very well.

yup, a dining plan tracker is included in the disney iphone app directory

I would love the PM too Brad!
Are there any apps available for the Iphone that have actual wait times instead of estimated ones? I love the UG and the touring plans website, but it seemed like some of the estimated wait times on the lines app were way off of the reported wait times. At least this morning they were.

I have to join the "Brad, please, pm me, too" bandwagon. DH has an iphone and downloaded 2 free apps, but that's it so far. While he had hand surgery last week, I used his phone to check wait times, 1100 miles away. :laughing:

I am jumping on the bandwagon too... Brad if you wouldn't mind I'd like a copy as well... i just talked the dh into getting me an iphone for this reason.... i explained we'd need it for our trip in June... i am soooo sneaky.. (just wanted a new phone.... :rotfl:)

thanks...

Brad -- could you please add me to the PM request list :worship: ?

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter