Apps for Iphone

brad..just imagine if these were all ladies in demand of you..all your fellows would be so envious :rotfl2:

Someone hit me up with Brad's list? Or if Brad isn't too busy PMing everyone else? LoL...

Can Brad (or someone that has it) not just post the link here? I guess I'm still a noob, maybe it's agains the rules?

Could I get the list too, pretty please, from Brad or somebody?? :upsidedow

(Brad are you happy you said you would send that pm)...:rotfl:

Can someone that already has the list PM me?
That way we can start a chain to get it to everyone w.out having to bombard one person.

I just picked up the dining plan wizard. It doesn't come up in a WDW search. It not only tracks the dining credits; it tracks how much you would have paid without the plan. It looks cool.

Here are the ones I have:

Lines - need 8.95 subscription to get full access (By far my favorite app, used it a lot in December!)
WDW Dining - love this one, it has all the restaurants in the parks and prices
DW Wait times by Undercover Tourist - just downloaded it for 1.99 this morning, it's a new one and the price will go up to 3.99

I loved having the apps to help me along the way!

I must be doing something wrong. I searched in the app store and 2 came up, the Undercover Tourist one and one called "Lines at WDW". I installed the lines one but it was free and never asked me to subsribe for $8.99. When I tried to play with it it said I needed GPS turned on and had to be in the park. I was hoping it was the one that did not require you to be in the park. :confused::confused:

Would someone be able to tell me the name of this one, or could I please get a pm with the list? I am so sorry to ask. Maybe I can return the favor on an other day. :flower3:

Thanks-Lisa

I'll be visiting in about three weeks and have downloaded many apps on my itouch. I'm particularly interested in using WDW Lines throughout all the parks. But my understanding is that the parks don't have wifi-- will I be able to use my itouch with this app???? Fingers crossed!

Wow, I can't believe that no one's asked for a PM of the list! (kidding, kidding)

(Hey, can I get a PM, too?) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter