Applying for 2nd College Program

XoXo Gossip Girl

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if the interview process is different for someone applying to do a 2nd CP? Do they honor role/location requests?

It is the same process. The only difference is they may ask you in the interview what you liked about your previous role and your overall experience. Also if you have a restricted rehire status you may need to do some additional paperwork. But if your record card was clean you shouldn't need to worry about it. As for role requests, its the same as it was the first time, you interview for your top few. If you have a location request you can make it at the time of the interview but that doesn't mean you will get that location.

It is the same process. The only difference is they may ask you in the interview what you liked about your previous role and your overall experience. Also if you have a restricted rehire status you may need to do some additional paperwork. But if your record card was clean you shouldn't need to worry about it. As for role requests, its the same as it was the first time, you interview for your top few. If you have a location request you can make it at the time of the interview but that doesn't mean you will get that location.

Oh no! How do you know if you have restricted hire status? How likely would they rehire someone if they did have it? Also if I was more interested in location more than a specific role could I mention that and possibly get it?

Oh no! How do you know if you have restricted hire status? How likely would they rehire someone if they did have it? Also if I was more interested in location more than a specific role could I mention that and possibly get it?

Your rehire status has to do with how many points/reprimands you had on your record card when you left the program. Most people should have a Yes rehire status but you may have a No if you accumluated a lot of points/reprimands during your program. Usually if you have a restricted rehire it means you are sort of on a borderline for a No. They usually ask you to fill out some paperwork to show you have held a job outside the company. I honestly would not worry about it unless you had a lot of reprimands.

You can certainly mention it. I said that my favorite park was Epcot and was placed there. I know some people say they want certain parks or attractions and have been placed there, but it really just depends if there is space or not. Similarly I have heard of people asking to be placed at their old location but again it is hit or miss. So I say, let them know and see what happens!

I was wondering if the interview process is different for someone applying to do a 2nd CP? Do they honor role/location requests?

I completed the Spring 1999 Program. When I went to a presentation to do a 2nd program I was automatically accepted & did not have to interview. I wanted to work in a Hotel since I was a hospitality Major but ended up getting my 2nd job request which was attractions & I loved every minute of it. :)

Good luck!

I write stories now & again abouyt my CP here is link if interested:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/

sephorachick said:
I completed the Spring 1999 Program. When I went to a presentation to do a 2nd program I was automatically accepted & did not have to interview. I wanted to work in a Hotel since I was a hospitality Major but ended up getting my 2nd job request which was attractions & I loved every minute of it. :)

Good luck!

I write stories now & again abouyt my CP here is link if interested:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/

Jeez it changed a lot. When I interviewed for my second program, I was one of two out of the ten of so alumni I talked to that got accepted again.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Jeez it changed a lot. When I interviewed for my second program, I was one of two out of the ten of so alumni I talked to that got accepted again.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow really?! It has changed a lot but you figure they'd want all the help they can get?

GL to everyone interviewing!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter