AP Discount

So weird! Free dining and the GP discount that goes until October 3rd shows August 8th for me

Do you only have the one GP discount? I'm Canadian. I see four "special offers" right now:

1 - buy a 4+ day park pass, get a day free (ends Aug 17)
2 - free dining Aug 17-Dec 23 (ends Sep 12)
3 - up to 30% off Aug 16-Oct 3 (ends Sep 12)
4 - up to 30% off Oct 4-Nov 25, Nov 29-Dec 23 (ends Oct 31)

just checking in. Over the last few years there has been no rhyme or reason to when they release the AP discounts. It is very frustrating. But I only need one night so I'm not too worried.

Do you only have the one GP discount? I'm Canadian. I see four "special offers" right now:

1 - buy a 4+ day park pass, get a day free (ends Aug 17)
2 - free dining Aug 17-Dec 23 (ends Sep 12)
3 - up to 30% off Aug 16-Oct 3 (ends Sep 12)
4 - up to 30% off Oct 4-Nov 25, Nov 29-Dec 23 (ends Oct 31)

Very interesting!

free dining august 31st-december 23rd (ends august 8th)
up to 30% off aug 16-oct 3 (ends august 8th)

the others are the same I believe

Im starting to think tomorrow is a long shot as well. I think it will be early september like last year. So bummed, this is such a long wait

Just think by early September it will be closer to the time you go! That is my mentality at this point. I have the 15% off already so that's good :)

Just think by early September it will be closer to the time you go! That is my mentality at this point. I have the 15% off already so that's good :)

Thats a great way to look at it! We'll be a mere 26 days away if the rates come out 9/2! lol

Im just concerned about availability

Again, not today. The CM said "Keep checking. They will be out soon."

Arrrgh! So frustrating to wait day to day not knowing!

I agree with you, Nicole, availability is likely to be an issue.

I certainly hope that, after waiting so long after all the other discounts are released, we will at least have good discounts off on whatever is left over.

Again, not today. The CM said "Keep checking. They will be out soon."

Arrrgh! So frustrating to wait day to day not knowing!

I agree with you, Nicole, availability is likely to be an issue.

I certainly hope that, after waiting so long after all the other discounts are released, we will at least have good discounts off on whatever is left over.

Bummer :worried:

Is anyone else having trouble with disneyworld.com I've been attempting to log on to check the special offers page, but its been timing out

Bummer :worried:

Is anyone else having trouble with disneyworld.com I've been attempting to log on to check the special offers page, but its been timing out

Yes, I can't get in either. It won't accept my password -- which I've had for years. On another thread, people have been saying it's a 30 minute wait on the phone for technical help. It sounds like Disney is having a failure on its side. I'll wait awhile and try again. Part of me wonders if they are loading an AP discount and the realistic side of me says it's just a computer problem.

This has gotten super frustrating! I asked this morning about availability since it seems so many resorts are fully booked. Does anyone know what typically happens in these scenarios? Do they offer AP Holders another discount such as free dining?

This has gotten super frustrating! I asked this morning about availability since it seems so many resorts are fully booked. Does anyone know what typically happens in these scenarios? Do they offer AP Holders another discount such as free dining?

What typically happens (during a normal discount period) is they still offer an AP discount -- I've never known them not to in my 11 years as an AP holder -- but the availability will be slim to nothing. I called a couple weeks ago and was told to not get excited about AP deals because there are very few rooms left to discount.

I'm going to book through Orbitz, 15% is better than nothing. I was just hoping that maybe they would have something at Wilderness Lodge with an AP because there are rooms available, just not part of the late fall discount.

I have a room booked under the fall discount. My last day is not discounted because it was part of a different discount period.

All I want is for the AP rates to come out so I can add a dining plan to a discounted room! Plus the last night should be discounted!

UGH why can't disney just shut up and take my money???

Thank You Goofy for making the calls... I am always late for one reason or another and miss being up right at 7am so I do Appreaciate you calling and letting us know.:rolleyes:

Late fall passholder rate showing up online!!! Still no Wilderness Lodge for me though!!

WELL, THEY ARE OUT at last.

However, there is no change for me. Nothing available for our dates except CBR pirate theme rooms!! Rate is no different than the BB offer from last fall, anyway.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

Nov. and Dec.. same as the General Public code plus their all sold out. I always buy AP passes for the extra perk but not any more. I was told they didn't let out many resorts and rooms because of Frozen and also the fact that they were already full. Bummer.... I will not be renewing my AP next year. I will just go with the GP code..
Very Dissapointed...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter