• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP and discounts

Tables in Wonderland. It costs $100 for AP holders and you get 20% off most table service locations. The benefit over the straight AP is it is good at some of the lounges and includes 20% of alcohol.

Not judging others or expect them to judge me. Bert and I always make out with TiW based on how we eat and drink. As Anna would say, "Don't worry, I won't judge", that is how the responses should go

Peg this may not be important to you, it is us, but with TIW you get 20% off alcohol as well.
I do drink alcohol, but it's in "Spurts". Ironically, I drink very little alcohol while at Disney. Not that I am a 'prude' or that children are around... I just don't really think about it that much. I think the only alcohol I have had at Disney was on our trip in August 2016 when we went to the HDDMR for the first time. There the Beer is included anyway.

Tables in Wonderland. It costs $100 for AP holders and you get 20% off most table service locations.
Well, not quite right.... (but close). It was $150 for AP holders.

From http://tablesinwonderland.com/
$175 for Florida Residents
$150 for Walt Disney World® Resort Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
Add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more!​

Plus, although you get 20% off, they automatically include an 18% gratuity (except for those locations where tip is included in the price such a Shows or if it's a QS location)

So the AP discount is 10% (well now 20%) but doesn't automatically include TIP. There does seem to be an "Overlap" of locations where TIW and AP can both be used and now get the 20%. It will be a challenge to figure out which one I want to use going forward on this trip to maximize the savings. (and yes, for those wondering, I would still tip even if it's not included)

I actually thought they were $100 when I went to get ours and that the $150 price was only the Residents only price.... Is what it is though I suppose. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter