Anyone with a big dog??

I am so sorry to hear about your loss! We had to put our Mastiff/Shepherd mix down in September - just 4 weeks after we brought our puppy home. It was heartbreaking, even with having the new puppy to sort of cheer us up.

Meds for the new puppy (now 10 months old) are getting expensive. If you have anything left over, I would love to take you up on the offer. Thanks so much for offering to help out people!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We definitely need them. This was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. We had no other choice. The tumor was in a spot that was inoperable and she wouldn't eat. I can't pm anyone back because I'm on my way to a field trip but I just gave the meds to the first 2 people to respond. Caligirl I'm going to mail you out the flea and tick and Pammypooh, I'm going to mail you the heart worm meds. Thanks again to everyone for the support!

So sorry for your loss, my lab is 13 and I know the whole family will fall apart when it's her time! But what a great thing you did in giving out the extra medicine...

Also sorry about the loss of your furry baby. We recently lost ours too. It sure is a hard thing to get over.

A suggestion for the medications you want to share....maybe a local animal shelter could use them.

I am so sorry for your loss! I have 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks that are my babies. My oldest a boy is 10 and I know his time will be coming and I am terrified how I will handle it. My little girl is almost 2.

that is a very sweet gesture! When we lost m cat a few yrs ago to cancer we gave everything to the animal hospital.

Boy do I feel for you. We had to put down our Lab of 16 years in April. I have never and I mean never missed any pet this much. I feel sorry for our "young one". He has big paws to fill..................

I am sorry for your loss! I have a St.Bernard that is wild! I would hate to see when the day comes to have her put down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter