Anyone willing to send... ??

awinangie

Mouseketeer
My dear friend is taking us to Disneyland in August. There will be 10 of us: her grown kids, her hubby's grown kids, her four-year-old, me, and my daughter (who will have her 12th birthday when we're there).

I'm doing as much of the arrangements as I can and trying to create as much "Pixie Dust" as possible. I want to make it really special, for the sake of my beloved nieces/nephew/daughter, and also because it's my way of contributing.

One thing I'm doing is creating "Welcome Packets" for each person that will contain their tickets, information about meal reservations, etc. It's occurred to me that it would be absolutely great to put PhotoPass cards in each person's packet. I've got a PhotoPass+, so I want to encourage everyone to use them.

I'd also love a couple of maps each of DL and CA if possible. Dates don't really matter, just relatively recent.

Can anyone help out? We're not going until August, but I'm hoping to get the packets made ASAP so I stop obsessing about making things "perfect". My list of things to make keeps growing: autograph books, trip journals, t-shirts, pillowcases, "welcome packets", gift bags... It's a bit crazy, but oh so fun!

Thanks much!

Angie

I'll check my maps tomorrow. I know I have some from every trip but I always mark in one from each park what we've done so I don't want to send you ones with a bunch of check marks.

Btw - such a thoughtful idea to put the baskets together for everyone!

Just let me know when you want them, we are going this weekend and 21-25 (for the Diamond celebration) so if you want to wait for those (I guess they will be way cooler vs whatever I get this weekend) ... we go every 2 weeks so like I said, let me know I would be more than happy to help you out with those or any other thing you want mailed from DL/DCA!

I was going to make the same recommendation as taniahappy. That there will probably be new guide maps for both parks on May 22 (the kick off to the summer season) and those will probably be in use for most of the summer. If you can wait until after the 22nd, I would go with those maps instead of the current ones that will highlight something that may not be there anymore (e.g., Frozen Fun for DCA).

Great thinking, guys!!

taniahappy, I'll private message you with my email address so we can connect.

So excited!!!

If you have a AAA location near you they often stock DL maps that you can pick up for free as well (if you need a few extras!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter