Anyone watching Whodunit?

I'm not finding anything online about the show being picked up for another season. Has anyone else seen anything?

I really wish they would have done a recap on the clues that were left for the other players to figure out who the killer was. I'm glad who won...definitely deserved...BUT. Kam and Kris in the last guess, guessed killer was Lindsey. Lindsey and Melina guessed it was Kris...so how did Lindsey and Melina end up w/the scared cards? Maybe they didn't weight their guess as to who the killer was as much as other clues? Otherwise really liked the show. DDs already asked if there will be a season 2.

Supposedly the determination of who was Scared wasn't based on what we saw. They had to answer a written set of questions (like the Mole) and that score determined who was scared. So the guess of who is the killer was probably no more or less important than their answers about the facts of the murder. You just had to get more of those questions right even if you didn't know who the killer was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter