Anyone watching Whodunit?

I really can't wait for the finale'. When there will only be 3 people left. The killer, the last victim and the winner. It will also make the crime scene investigations more interesting.

Ok...I was suspicious when Ronnie revealed he was a bounty hunter. I was like "why did he do that" but then when the show ended I could see why. I hate that butler guy. I would think he's the killer if not for the fact it's supposed to be one of the contestants.

Giles cracks me up!! I think he is playing creepy bordering on comical really well. I still think Melina is the killer. I just don't believe she is smart enough to have been safe these past couple of weeks.

I think Ronnie confessed his true job because he knew he was going to die. A trained monkey? Really? And I'm sorry, but what kind of investigator ignores the rest of the room like he did?

I think Giles is funny! What is the deal with the ankle bracelet? The interviews with the producers said that the butler definitely did not do it. I am still going with Melina.

I think I kind of missed what the point was of Geno stealing the cell phone?

But if the killer isn't Melina then she is going to be out if luck next week. The other 3 have no reason to even talk to her! If they freeze her out and she lives next week then we will know she must be the killer and so will the remaining 2.

I think the show loses a lot that "the killer" isn't even involved in the killing. When you can't look for clues as to where everyone is, any identifying items left at the scene, the killer acting like the Mole and trying to mislead people etc it makes their "guess" as to who the killer is just that, a complete guess. They really don't have anything to base their guess on but gut feeling.

I gotta say, last night's death was probably the funniest of the season. But I did like Geno's moves in the flashbacks.

I think Giles is funny! What is the deal with the ankle bracelet? The interviews with the producers said that the butler definitely did not do it. I am still going with Melina.

I think I kind of missed what the point was of Geno stealing the cell phone?

But if the killer isn't Melina then she is going to be out if luck next week. The other 3 have no reason to even talk to her! If they freeze her out and she lives next week then we will know she must be the killer and so will the remaining 2.

I think the show loses a lot that "the killer" isn't even involved in the killing. When you can't look for clues as to where everyone is, any identifying items left at the scene, the killer acting like the Mole and trying to mislead people etc it makes their "guess" as to who the killer is just that, a complete guess. They really don't have anything to base their guess on but gut feeling.

Geno found a note that told him if he wanted to live he had to steal the phone. So he did. Then the killer said because Geno stole the cell phone it proved he couldn't be trusted so he had to die.

Geno found a note that told him if he wanted to live he had to steal the phone. So he did. Then the killer said because Geno stole the cell phone it proved he couldn't be trusted so he had to die.

I got that, I guess I just didn't see the point of it. Thought maybe I missed something.

But I did like Geno's moves in the flashbacks.

They cracked me up, too. He was always busting the same move, with the same cheesy smile on his face.

The previews for next week sound awesome. Melina, who has always been so deer-in-headlights, getting nasty? Bring it on.

And I still think she's the killer. :) But I guess we will find out next week, because if she isn't, she's definitely the next to go.

With every kill the killer tries to justify the murder in some way. I have to agree. It was pretty weak.

Well, in normal logic, the killer would target for murder the person who knows MOST about who s/he is, so that s/he won't get caught.

But in this case, the killer targets the person who knows least, because in the end, it's a reality show. I can't believe that people actually thought the murders were real.

I can't believe that people actually thought the murders were real.

I can't believe that the killer didn't like Ronnie's "trained monkey" theory. :scared1: Especially when he/she incorporated a fish tank into their first murder.

I missed the very end. The last thing I saw was when they came back from the limo. If anyone can tell me what happened after that I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

So after they leave the limo all 4 of them walk into the house and see that a large screened TV has been set up. The TV turns on and it's a message from Giles showing him tied up with a lot of guns pointing at him and if he moves in any way he'll be shot. He says that he's been kidnapped and they will have to solve the next crime in order to save him. Smoke starts to fill the room and they call out to each other but Melina is missing. The show ends and they show scenes from the next weeks season final.

I missed the very end. The last thing I saw was when they came back from the limo. If anyone can tell me what happened after that I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

They all got out and went in the mansion. The TV came on and it was Giles strapped to a chair with guns pointed at him. He says he's in the house and everyone has to find him or they will be next. Then the room fills with smoke and they notice Melina is gone.

What did everyone think? I'm still sticking with Melina as the killer, but her disappearing makes that feel unlikely. But who knows, it is the finale.

What did everyone think? I'm still sticking with Melina as the killer, but her disappearing makes that feel unlikely. But who knows, it is the finale.

With her disappearing she's either the killer or the next to die. I always thought Kam was the killer personally.

It was definitely a good episode. You gotta love the way Melina just called out everyone on what they knew. It reminded me of Scarface's quitting scene in Half-Baked. Especially the way she stormed off.

I really wish they would've ended the season with a double episode. Just keep the action moving.

Yep, me too. I have a feeling my Melina theory is about to go up in smoke! ;)

I kept telling my husband at the end "Why are they all just standing there yelling Melina's name?? GET OUT!" Who stays in a room that is filling with smoke??? (unless the director is telling you to)

Loved the twist in the selection of which place to investigate. Melina definitely got the best opportunity she could and did a good job figuring out clues from the other locations. I couldn't believe she didn't figure out the liquid nitrogen. The poison was really obscure though, especially since Lindsey didn't find the book. Isn't she supposed to be an engineer? And she didn't pick up on the liquid nitrogen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter