• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone wanting to chat this week-end?? 9/1&2

I'm here too just trying to motivate to finish this clean up.

Nan you're so good abt halloween already!!! we have no clue since everything is still in the air with the library but I feel like we should do something for the library?????? Just haven't decided

back to clean up! I need to finish this so that I can rearrange it again as the boys keep telling me!:lmao:

Then I promised Reddy pics of the final cleanup.

I am sorry for you loss Mommy2mrb, I love the idea of your trip with your daughter though, so sweet!
I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't scrapped my wedding, Reddy why don't you want to scan them? :rotfl2:

Why I"m not sure where the printer that has the scanner is - I think in the garage - then I'll have to hook it up - too much trouble when I Disney things to do:lmao:

Reddy that sounds just like me. I wanted a neg/pic scanner for christmas, Tom got it for me then I used the excuse that I needed a new laptop...... now I'm out of excuses even found it when I cleaned today so now I'm going to have to try it.

Almost there I've found the floor into the scrap corner, can sit in the chair and found a home for all the pics we got from his mom's house when we cleaned. Now I need to find the top of the scrap desk and the storage box (need to figure a better name for this) then I can actually use it.

are we going to get a before & after pics??
you should be proud of me - I cleaned off the computer desk now to clean off the scrap table

no way in heck are you all getting before pics. It was a horror show in here. There are pics of the clean (semi) with the old arrangement here somewhere. I'll see if I can find those in photobucket though.

I've found and vac'd the floor under the scrap desk I'm messy!!!!

Good for you Reddy! My problem is I'll get it clean then I won't want to use it cause I'll mess it up!

Definately need to get dad to build the new desk I wish it was abt 6" deeper course that will mean moving that box he built and that thing weighs alot but not as much as it used to now that the bulk of the stamps are unmounted.

Okay off to find the desk top!

Reddy there is 1 before pic just for you of the desk.
009-2.jpg

001-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

010-2.jpg

012-3.jpg

017.jpg

013-3.jpg
014-2.jpg

Thank you ....
it was a trip we always wanted to do with her before, now it feels right to do it :)

I believe he will smile down on you two. Hugs to you both!

Wish we actually "had" some wedding photos. Married twice, in 1969 and again in 1977 - we have 1 photo take before the first one in our apartment, and 1 dark photo taken at dinner after. There was a blizzard. We were lucky to have that. None at all from the second one. DH gave me an 'event' in the Magic Kingdom for our 25th (anniversary of the second one) and we didn't even get a single unblurry photo of that - I don't think they had photo pass yet and my friend didn't know how to turn on the flash.

Oh Christy - I love the room
all that wood is wonderful to look at
I like that you got everything where you can get to it (or it seems that way in the pics)
OK how is the time to mess it all up & make a new LO:cool1:

I believe he will smile down on you two. Hugs to you both!

Wish we actually "had" some wedding photos. Married twice, in 1969 and again in 1977 - we have 1 photo take before the first one in our apartment, and 1 dark photo taken at dinner after. There was a blizzard. We were lucky to have that. None at all from the second one. DH gave me an 'event' in the Magic Kingdom for our 25th (anniversary of the second one) and we didn't even get a single unblurry photo of that - I don't think they had photo pass yet and my friend didn't know how to turn on the flash.

thanks Linda, I know Jim will be watching over us as always :goodvibes

oh, I sorry you don't have photos of your weddings or anniversary event....sounds like another "event" is in order to get some fabulous photos to cherish!

Christy, the room looks great!
Reddy, good job getting your desk cleaned off too!

sb001-15.jpg

there is my scrap desk all nice & clean
at this moment there is a couple of pieces of paper & the paper cutter on it;)

OK this is bad. I normally keep my scrapping space fairly clean. Well, I am been bad the last few weeks straightening up when I finished for the day. So it started building up on me. On friday night I had to take my table to a crop, so I just put everything on my office floor so I could grab the table and run. Then on Saturday morning, I set the table up in my living room so we could watch movies as a family and scrap. Now I have a huge mess in my living room to clean up and my office is still mess :rolleyes1

Michelle, I am right there with you. Need to clean up all the paper and embellies in the living room today.

Christy, I love your space! Hopefully I will get mine soon....

Thank you ladies. I love all the wood! we never paint :rotfl2: although the outside is due to be done soon.

My scrap corner is pretty much all there I can sit and spin as Tom says. I do have to get up to use the cricut which is probably why I don't use it much. I LOVE having all the stamps unmounted and on the shelf. The only ones I didn't do were the tiny word and letter sets they are in the box.
I'm excited to have my sewing corner the same way. For now all the boys scrap stuff is piled under the table in the sewing corner incase they want to join me :rotfl:, but I have room for a friend now up here.

Reddy love the clean desk!!
Linda I agree time for another event!
Cassey & Michelle good luck with the clean up!

off to get something done today starting with the dishwasher and laundry
now that the fouton is out I want to rearrange the living room and use it there but I'm thinking Tom will flip when I suggest moving the TV! probably better not push my luck

Christy I love your space - all that wood, must feel so cozy in the winter!

I'm lucky, since it's just DH and I, we each have our own room for our hobbies! DH is a musician, lots of guitars and sheet music plus a standing keyboard. Not to mention his USN Memorabilia (20 years retired chief), Alabama Football stuff and his GI Joe Collection :)

We have a four bedroom townhome and the guest bedroom and bath are downstairs which is nice.

I'm scrapping now. Went for a long walk and cleaned out some closets before the rain came, it's been pouring for two hours!

Becky

Becky the wood is awesome. Once it gets warm in the winter (wood furnace) it stays that way. 12-15 chunks of wood a day will keep it abt 75 in here. Actually the scrap room is only solid log on the end behind the sewing table. the wall behind the stamps is stick built to keep the cost down and log sided. I wish we'd never done that no matter how much i seal it I still feel a draft at my feet.

wish I'd had time to scrap but the peppers are all frozen 10 more quart bags and the cukes are cut for brown (tounge) pickles. They are starting to boil now so I gotta run and do them into the syrup overnight guess I know what I'm doing after work tomorrow.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter