anyone wanting to chat this week-end?? 9/1&2

Sorry I missed most of today..... I will be on most of tomorrow..
We had soccer this morning in the rain, but we won so all was good... I do like watching soccer in the rain but hate that the poor kids were soaked... at least we were home and didn't have to ride the bus home soaked..
Then we came home and I ate lunch and napped.. I was the lucky "winner" in the drawing for a 4:30-5:30AM wake texts from my son who had too much to consume!!! I locked all the messages to be used against him when he calls to check in this weekend...

Tomorrow I am working on PJ's altered gift to mail out on Tuesday and my goal is to get 10 pages done... I've had no mojo since returning from vacation..

oh fun - he is in trouble now - I wonder how he is going to explain those texts, you will have to fill us in (is he 21??)
my niece is playing soccer too today - I need to check facebook & see how they did on the second game (won the first)

I debated for 3 minutes on scrapping or cleaning up the scrap table - scrapping won then I think I'll clean off the table unless DH gets home first

OH yes, he is 21... so he isn't in trouble for that...We have a lot we will be discussing tomorrow... I'm sure he is still feeling the effects of his night ..and I need to make sure I approach what he discussed with me correctly and not dictate what he needs to do but strongly encourage the direction he needs to take! KWIM??

OH yes, he is 21... so he isn't in trouble for that...We have a lot we will be discussing tomorrow... I'm sure he is still feeling the effects of his night ..and I need to make sure I approach what he discussed with me correctly and not dictate what he needs to do but strongly encourage the direction he needs to take! KWIM??

yea, if he was really drunk then he said something he will rethink about maybe not even remember it - if you dictate then he will do the oppsite which could mean his never coming home again since he knows you feel the other way.
hopfully it isn't something too bad but kids think some things are very important when in real life, 2 years from now won't matter except he is mad at you & won't remember why (this is thinking about my SIL that I haven't seen since before James was born- that was a fight over shoes which I liked but her mom didn't:confused3)

congrats to the soccer players!!! Nan good luck with the talk to your DsS!
thanks Nan, hope it turns out how I'm picturing it!

I just finished up my titles for the Partner swap, also did a 2 page LO gift and did my altered item!

going to go snuggle with my girl for awhile and watch some movies tonight! will check in tomorrow!

That's exactly it Reddy... I know my way is the right way..but I'm the mom.. been there done that..... got some more experience on him.... so I need him to talk it out while I listen and gently nudge into the proper direction... being the "extra" mom... gives me the ability to not be the parent telling him how life is all the time...

Really it's nothing drastic....girls, life, balancing responsibilities..but a lot of what he told me last night, I don't think he has told anyone else... but you know how when you are first out on your own..everything is a major situation....

thanks for the encouragement girls... :flower3:

Ok, on to better subjects..what's everyone doing right now...

We have arrived home for IC I love the HL there because on Sat they run the old ad plus the upcoming ad. I bought paper (which I probably didn't need) it was one sale. Dh helped pick out some.

I need to cut out some of Reddy's stuff for paper piercing.

thanks for the encouragement girls... :flower3:

Ok, on to better subjects..what's everyone doing right now...

as long as he doesn't end up in jail like my cousin who growing up was Mr Perfect (oldest grandchild, straight A(as far as I knew) football star - I'm was surprise I didn't have to bow to him - he basicly ran up a few credit cards & lived above his means then couldn't get out of debt & his M&D got tried of bailing him out so he robbed a store with a gun(wasn't loaded but he had it) then is making sure he isnt' let out now, kinda went crazy in there.
see it could be worse:hug:
OK right now I"m baking chicken, boiling some potatoes, drinking some wine, & debating if this page I got "glued" down needs something else - I'll get the other set done then post a pic & let ya'll decided

We have arrived home for IC I love the HL there because on Sat they run the old ad plus the upcoming ad. I bought paper (which I probably didn't need) it was one sale. Dh helped pick out some.

I need to cut out some of Reddy's stuff for paper piercing.

:blush::blush::blush:
hope they work out perfectly for you

don't you love it when DH picks out stuff for you & you don't have to worry about him finding your hiding holes:lmao:

Anyone around? I am stuck at work, but it is dead as a doornail!!! I would rather be at home working on my niece's book that I have to get done in time to take with me to the baby shower!!

I'm still here
working on Baloo & King Louie
I got the AK parade done (well maybe - I may be adding another page to it, can't decide)

I'm still here
working on Baloo & King Louie
I got the AK parade done (well maybe - I may be adding another page to it, can't decide)

You are a scrapping inspiration.... In fact your pages are the reason I jumped and got the Cricut.... now I am waiting for it to die ( I am sure it will take forever) so I can get the Cameo

You are a scrapping inspiration.... In fact your pages are the reason I jumped and got the Cricut.... now I am waiting for it to die ( I am sure it will take forever) so I can get the Cameo
:rotfl2: I'm waiting on mine to die too so I can get the cameo too
I may go ahead & get the cameo - I"m wanting the print & cut thingy for t-shirts

Took a break, now to work on DHS.

can't wait to see what you do for that park - I feel like I'm missing stuff in that one

Good Morning~

decided to take a day off today! still trying to figure out how I want to do my wedding album!

enjoy ladies!

Good Morning~

decided to take a day off today! still trying to figure out how I want to do my wedding album!

enjoy ladies!

I feel your pain on the wedding album! We were married in Jan. of 2010, and I haven't scrapped a single photo from it!!! We had a vow renewal in May of 2011, that I haven't printed photos from :rotfl:

I feel your pain on the wedding album! We were married in Jan. of 2010, and I haven't scrapped a single photo from it!!! We had a vow renewal in May of 2011, that I haven't printed photos from :rotfl:

I got married in 1997! so wanting to redo from the photographer's album and add in the candid shots others took .... 15th anniversary is 10/4 and will be celebrating it with my DD by taking her for the weekend to where I married her daddy...going to be bittersweet without him, but feel I want to celebrate it this year!

Good Morning~

enjoy ladies!

mine are still in the photo album - I just don't want to scan them:confused3

sb004-8.jpg

got this done
now to figure out the last page of the album but after lunch

I am sorry for you loss Mommy2mrb, I love the idea of your trip with your daughter though, so sweet!
I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't scrapped my wedding, Reddy why don't you want to scan them? :rotfl2:

I am sorry for you loss Mommy2mrb, I love the idea of your trip with your daughter though, so sweet!
I am glad I am not the only one who hasn't scrapped my wedding, Reddy why don't you want to scan them? :rotfl2:

Thank you ....
it was a trip we always wanted to do with her before, now it feels right to do it :)

:wave:

I'm here... slow start this morning.. and very, very rainy morning... it's been a constant rain for hours... some down pours... we are all laughing as it looks just like TS Debby from when we were at Disney this summer!

I'm going to finish my break and head down to work on PJ's altered gift so I can mail it out on Tuesday morning.. We ordered her clothes and supplies to make her Halloween costume on Friday night....so I will send her 2 care packages this month... I can't wait to get photos of her costume!!!

DS16 is going as a cowboy.. I bought him all new stuff for spirit night at the game on Friday and he was rockin' it.. He looked really cute..

Now for DS11 to decide what he is doing or if he is going to be a dud again this year...

I need to pull my 2010 photos and pull sketches and make final decisions so I can get my pages going quickly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter