Anyone waiting for 2010???

I would like to go back in September 2010. We just went for the first time in Oct. & I can't wait to return.

I'm def. subscribing to this thread!

I'm planning a trip in Jan 2010 for my 30th birthday!

I was there last in January 2005 so it's been a while. We were there MLK week and it wasn't crowded at all although it was rather chilly (hat and glove weather!) so I'm thinking of booking again around that same time or even the week after so I can be there ON my birthday.

It's either going to be my BF, friends and I or my BF, friends, and mom/dad/brother. We'll probably wind up at Pop Century.

We're also toying about doing the dining plan but I'll have to really sit down and figure out the costs to see if it will be to our benefit.

I'm sort of secretly wishing the economy is still in the crapper and live in hopes that Disney will still offer 4 nights, 3 free sort of deal come Jan 2010...or...something...anything. Is that wrong of me? :laughing:

Anyway...just wanted to join the '10 club!

I'm def. subscribing to this thread!

I'm sort of secretly wishing the economy is still in the crapper and live in hopes that Disney will still offer 4 nights, 3 free sort of deal come Jan 2010...or...something...anything. Is that wrong of me? :laughing: !

I have thought the same thing!:rolleyes1 If only we can get an awesome offer like that for 2010! I would have jumped on that offer to go in 2009, but our baby will be born in Jan & it's just bad timing for us. OH AND, I also got a pin code too for this spring!!:eek: My 1st one & again we can't use it. So, I'm hoping for some great offers for 2010!

I'm heading down to Disneyland in late 2010, and I'm also planning a big birthday celebration in Disney World in 2014 :scared: I don't know how I'm going to wait that long!!

Wow, that makes it seem so close! Now we can't seem obsessive about planning when we have only a year left til we go! Is there anyone booking their trip early? We are going Feb. 2010, but I am thinking about booking room only in a month to make sure we get the resort we want. Then I'll add a package later when a good discount come out (hopefully!).

I'm sooo happy to find a thread for those of us counting down the days till our 2010 trip! We went for the first time in May of 2007 and loved every minute of it. We want to stay in WL again, but probably for a little longer!! It'll be at least me, my DH, DD, and DS. My sis and her DD might tag along...we'll see! Good to see there are many others with the same mind set as my own and want to get started on the planning early!! :thumbsup2

Just think guys, in just over a month we can say "I'm going to Disney NEXT YEAR!!!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

:lmao: Now I can stop sounding crazy talking about a holiday thats two yrs away.......:banana: 10months untill I can book!!:dance3:

We're going in August 2010 for 10 days at AKL then we're off to Italy for 3 weeks. August is definitely not my favorite time to go to WDW but it's part of a month-long celebration for my husband. We go every year so we'll spend a lot of time at the resort swimming and relaxing just to stay away from the crowds and out of the heat. Our son (6) loves to swim and we typically leave the parks every day to return to the resort for a few hours. Regardless of the weather, we always look forward to our trips to Disney!

We just got back Sunday Dec 14 and the day before we left DH asked me if I had already started planning for Dec 2010. Um, yep! It's been 10 years since I had been and knowing what I know now and what I didn't know before we had recently went - I can start planning!

We went to Poly for dinner at Kona and my family said, "Next time we are staying here". From what we saw it was beautiful. I guess Pop is not fancy enough for them. Go figure. They are bunch of boys - why Poly? That's more my style. I'm happy with their decision though. No arguments here! Poly it is Dec 2010! Woohoo!!!

I just had to announce here (since no one else will understand like you) that I just booked a CR room for Feb 2010!!!! I am so excited to make it official. Of course, there not much else I can do til the Feb 2010 calendar comes out & I hit the 180 day mark for ADRs. Oh, and waiting for an awesome discount/code to come out for that time! (hopefully!) It feels great to know that we have the room we want to stay in already!

We went for the very first time in Jan.07 and went again in Jan.08. We decided to wait a few years before we go again. Well, Jan.09 is rolling around and I cannot discribe the intense desire to go I'm having! SO...needless to say, Jan. 2010...WDW...We're comin' home! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: :grouphug:

I just had to announce here (since no one else will understand like you) that I just booked a CR room for Feb 2010!!!! I am so excited to make it official. Of course, there not much else I can do til the Feb 2010 calendar comes out & I hit the 180 day mark for ADRs. Oh, and waiting for an awesome discount/code to come out for that time! (hopefully!) It feels great to know that we have the room we want to stay in already!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

Hello All! It has been a while since I checked the board (obviously!!)... moving our vacay up to Jan 2010!! Very excited!! Heading for our first trip to Disneyland on Feb 4th of this year- it will be neat to see the differences between the two locations. (However, I can already tell I am a WDW snob!):rotfl:

How are you all doing? The wait is almost within a year for us!! Awesome!:banana:

At first I was feeling like, "Man! I have to wait an entire year!", but now I am totally into "plan" mode! I am going to get envelopes marked, Mousekeeping, Dining Tips, Misc. and start putting a little money in them each week. I think this will make me feel like I'm accomplishing something Disney-esque!

Not sure if everyone knows but it is no longer 180 days for ADRs. It is 90 days out (plus 10 days if staying onsight).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter