Anyone waiting for 2010???

I got the 09 brochure this morning!! yay! Only a month untill go to DLRP so I'm busy thinking about that atm lool

We're hoping to return in 2010!!! But, I also just found out my dad might be moving to California...so it might be a 1st time Disneyland trip! (I just wish he was moving to Florida instead!)

I can't wait to book for 2010. We just got the DIsney visa and are gonna save every last point to help pay for our major 2010 trip! Wish I knew when I could book!!!!

How is everyone? Anxious??? ::yes::

Going to the Disney Outlet store tomorrow to catch some of the summer clearance for the beach trip I am not excited about next year :sad2:
I'm sure it will be great but not Disney...
I'll think of you guys whilst shopping for Disney stuff ;)

This summer 2008, we spent a week at the beach. It was nice since we were sharing a place with my brother and his family and my mother, but I wish we could have been at WDW together instead. I planned the trip and my heart wasn't in it.

Right now, I am planning a trip to WDW in March 2010 with just my immediate family. My DH and I thought it would be great if my brother and his family could go too, but I don't think it is going to work out.

I got the 09 brochure this morning!! yay! Only a month untill go to DLRP so I'm busy thinking about that atm lool

Bragger....:lmao:

I can't wait to book for 2010. We just got the DIsney visa and are gonna save every last point to help pay for our major 2010 trip! Wish I knew when I could book!!!!

I'm not really sure when you can book either. I know that just last week I went onto the DisneyWorld website and did the "mock reservation" thing (pathetic?? Nah.. :rotfl: ) and it let me put in May/June 2009 so I'm guessing at least this time next year we'll all be on our way :thumbsup2

This summer 2008, we spent a week at the beach. It was nice since we were sharing a place with my brother and his family and my mother, but I wish we could have been at WDW together instead. I planned the trip and my heart wasn't in it.

Right now, I am planning a trip to WDW in March 2010 with just my immediate family. My DH and I thought it would be great if my brother and his family could go too, but I don't think it is going to work out.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be alot of fun but when you're as Disney obsessed as we all are (meaning the Dis'ers of course ;) ) it's just not the same.

Bragger....:lmao:

I'm not bragging :rotfl: I'm just excited!!!

Oh my the way I've changed my username from Tigger300686 to what you can see now :rotfl:

I hope you have a great time:thumbsup2

Thanks I'm sure we will.... very much looking forward to seeing Halloween, it will prob make me want to go to wdw for halloween :rotfl: dont think we would tho....

We are going in 2010!!!

We are taking our little girl for her first trip to meet Mickey!! I am so excited!! My parents have never been to Walt Disney World either and they are going as well!!

Me, Hubby, Ava, My Parents
January 15-22, 2010
Wilderness Lodge - 2 Courtyard View Rooms (15 & 16)
Animal Kingdom Villas - 2 Savannah View Concierge Level Studios (17-22)
Deluxe Disney Dining
8 Day Park Hoppers

We are going in 2010!!!

We are taking our little girl for her first trip to meet Mickey!! I am so excited!! My parents have never been to Walt Disney World either and they are going as well!!

Me, Hubby, Ava, My Parents
January 15-22, 2010
Wilderness Lodge - 2 Courtyard View Rooms (15 & 16)
Animal Kingdom Villas - 2 Savannah View Concierge Level Studios (17-22)
Deluxe Disney Dining
8 Day Park Hoppers

We are doing the same thing! I am due the end of Jan. 2009 w/ our 2nd DS. We are planning on going back to WDW Feb. 2010 for this baby's 1st trip! Can't wait!
Do you have yours booked already or just know what you want & are waiting to book? We hope to stay at Contemporary this time. I think having the monorail will be a benefit w/2 little boys.

We are doing the same thing! I am due the end of Jan. 2009 w/ our 2nd DS. We are planning on going back to WDW Feb. 2010 for this baby's 1st trip! Can't wait!
Do you have yours booked already or just know what you want & are waiting to book? We hope to stay at Contemporary this time. I think having the monorail will be a benefit w/2 little boys.

The monorail will definitely benefit!! Congrats on your newest little boy!!! We haven't booked yet, just know what we want!

We're heading down in 2010 too!

We have a December 2008 trip coming up, but after that it will likely be spring 2010. :goodvibes We are also doing the Disney Visa thing, so hopefully in two years we will be able to save up enough points to get a decent deal.:lovestruc

We have Disney Visa & love it! We use it for regular expenses like groceries, gas, etc & pay it off every month. We go to WDW every 2 yrs & we usually have $500 or more to spend at WDW! I redeem the reward dollars b4 our trip, then when I check into the resort, I hand the rewards card to the CM. He/She puts that on our acct so everything we charge to our room gets paid for w/the rewards card. That gives us free dining & souvenirs!!!

We are looking at possibly going in June 2010!!! :yay:

We will be taking our three boys for their first trip to Disney. They boys will be 8,7, and 4. We wanted to wait until they were all old enough to really enjoy the experience. The last time I went to Disney was in 1998. I can't wait to take my children!

ohh goody 2010 folks!!!!
We are planning for 2010..not sure of the date..Between the last week in June and the last week in August..
We are staying for 10 nights
We are staying on property at a value -either Movies or Pop
The Defs that are going
Me
DH
DD will be 5.5(6 in December) for HER FIRST TRIP!!!

The Maybes that are comming
Sister
Nephew 1 will be almost 8(August 18)
Nephew 2 will be almost 5(Setempber 25)
Their First trips!!!!!!!

My mom and Dad

I am excited as this will be my first trip on property..my other trips were day trips and the last time I was there was in 1994!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking the last week in August because the kids don't go back till after Labor day and crowds may be low..

I am planning booking room only as soon as they become available (I am guessing around April) and then add all the other things later...
What do you think about that plan??

Cannot wait!!! In the mean time though... we just booked our DisneyLAND vacation for THIS February! We've never been there and I am looking forward to seeing the differences! It isn't nearly as exciting as planning for WDW, but it will hold my excitement back a bit in the mean time while waiting still for WDW Feb 2010!!!

I'm also hoping for Feb 2010! March would be OK too. Still pretty cool temps, semi-low crowds. We just went last month (ugh, it feels like it was a year ago) and the trip was just a disappointment. Personal reasons for the most part, and the heat was hotter than I remember it!

Next time:
Cooler time of year
Moderate Resort
Dining Plan whether we have to pay for it or not
10 days, not 6
We'll take Amtrak!
Less character meals
No Wishes cruise
Plan ADR's in clusters, same park
No extended family! Just DH, and kid(s)!!

I am so hoping for a PIN or code. I was really hoping to do Dec '09, but it seems it's all filling up already :-)eek:) and hopefully we'll have a tax return by then.

Hi Everyone,

From the day our little grandson Patrick was born, we've planned a family trip @ Disney when he turns 4. We can't wait, and neither can he!!!!!!

2010 can't come soon enoughpixiedust:

I just looked back at when I first posted, and it has already been 5!! months since I joined this board!! That is a lot of time already down from our starting point! Pretty soon it will be less than a year, and man, will we keep this board alive to move the time along! Can't wait!!

How long have YOU been on the board?? Check and see- it should help you feel good about the time that has already quickly passed!

:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter