Anyone use Mardenz blog for svg files? can no longer access, why?

I'm sorry to hear that she has been on a long road to recovery which I can most certainly relate to .... give her all of our best and let her know that she is in my prayers as she is dearly missed!

I am so sorry to hear that she is not feeling well. I too was a follower of her blog and loved the images. Reddy too - I love yours as well. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Thanks for the link to her files, at least this will help in the meantime.

Glad I'm not the only one. I knew this was the place to come. Reddy's blog and Mardenz's are the two I use the most. I'm not good at making my own svg files and these two are great.

I'm not great at making SVGs yet but I am pretty good (worse at previews than cut files actually LOL) but if there's something specific you need, let me know and I'll try to help

if you have problems getting on mine - please yell here ;)

apparently we have to wait for an invite (thought I was a follower of her blog - just had in it saved in favorites)

LOVE your files! Will definitely be using when I start working on my scrapbook from the trip we just got back from!

In doing some research I found a link to an index of her files.
Hopefully she will be up and running soon. People are speculating she might be having issues with spammers...

Wow, this is great. Too bad her blog is not active.

Does anyone know how to obtain and use the files from the above link. I see no way of downloading them...

she is back to work & was having a card making thing if you lived closer to her (it was reasonable priced but way too far for me to drive)

she is back to work & was having a card making thing if you lived closer to her (it was reasonable priced but way too far for me to drive)

Oh this is good to see. I hope she gets back into the swing of things quickly and easily.

Oh and btw i figured out how to use the files ;-)

It has been a while and I was wondering if anyone has been lucky enough to get an invite to Mardenz blog or might know how.

Hi there all, hope Mardenz is on road to recovery, had some saved but had puter troubles and lost them, and now I am so desperate for some of her files, for my special needs angels..have found the parent files on my google search...and seen here also..but can bring them up and they say Name of file and SVG but cant find anyways to save them..can someone PLEASE please :flower3::flower3: help this tired nanny mummy to put smiles on the faces...Thanks so much and hope you all have a wonderful week..hugz from oz:-)

I went to the link BMB listed and i got a list of her files but when I click on them there is no prompt to download. How did you download them? Thanks

I usually right click on the picture and save page as. I use Firefox so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Does anyone know if these files are still working...I am not having any luck but maybe I am not doing it correctly. I am desperate for some Disney SVGs for my albums I am working on. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if these files are still working...I am not having any luck but maybe I am not doing it correctly. I am desperate for some Disney SVGs for my albums I am working on. Thanks so much!

Her files are at the same link as noted above and I'm able to access them. I'm on a mac and I right click and hit save as... I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter