Anyone use Mardenz blog for svg files? can no longer access, why?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Mardenz blog for svg files? I have gotten a number of svg files from this site but I can no longer access it. Anyone else have trouble?

It was a really good site.

Thanks

Crud! I was going to cut out a Barbie Silhouette for my sister's (Barbie) license plate. Now it's invitation only :( Phooey!

I loved her site - must had some trouble for her to do that
she was the one that got me hooked on SCAL

Does anyone have a way to contact her to request to be invited. I used a lot of her files over the past few years...what a bummer.

NUTS! I just tried her site looking for the horse from Tangled, then of course I checked here to see if I was the only one having trouble. :(
If anyone finds out how to receive an invite please let me know. TIA.

she did say on facebook that she got really sick around the 1st of the year - had one other post that I could read since then but at that time she commented that she could only be at the computer for about 10 minutes at a time.

I can't log in either. Someone told me that Blogger sometimes has hiccups so maybe that's the problem. I hope so.

Glad I'm not the only one. I knew this was the place to come. Reddy's blog and Mardenz's are the two I use the most. I'm not good at making my own svg files and these two are great.

if you have problems getting on mine - please yell here ;)

apparently we have to wait for an invite (thought I was a follower of her blog - just had in it saved in favorites)

Does anyone have her facebook or email address to contact her to see if we can get invited to continue to follow her?

I am a follower of her blog and I haven't gotten an invite yet. I tried to send a message to her yesterday evening through her travel site, hoping to hear something.

REDDY...don't you dare take your site down ever ever! I love your files and use them for my pages. I truly appreciate all the time, effort and work you do for those of us not nearly as talented! If you ever make it private for whatever reason, I want to get on that invite list!!!:thumbsup2

The link the BAMB posted will take you to a list of her files and you can download the files from there. I was able to download one last night.

Yes, I downloaded the Barbie stuff I needed and started trying to save others onto my hard drive too. Thanks, BAMB.

I had loved her designs and was doing blog hops using her designs. I thank you for the link to Reddy's Ramblings and loving that site. If anyone finds how to be invited or how she is doing, please let me know!!! Thanks for all the info!!!

I got a message from her - she is on a very long very slow recoverery from what she got from about new year's - I think she had too many request that she just couldn't get too while she was out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter