Anyone up for a meet the first week of December?

..and Monday nite at the Poly works perfectly. We have 5:50 PS at Cal Grill so we can watch the 7:00 Wishes fireworks from the observation deck. From there we'll just hop the monorail over to Poly.

Wish I could join you (to root against the Jets, of course!) but I am flying out to California at 7:00a on that Monday - so I have to leave WDW Sunday afternoon.

to root against the Jets, of course!
After that pitiful display of defense yesterday I just may root against the Jets. Their season is now over anyway :(.

Vike.................looks like the first round is on you. Maybe we should take bets on whether the Jets or Vikes end up with a better record. It is feasible that the Vikings could finish the season without another win.

As I said earlier, I may be a few minutes late since we are eating dinner at the GF at 7:30...................but I'll be there.

Greg..............not sure if we will cross paths, but we'll be at MK Fri (3:00 to close, after lunch at WCC), Epcot Sat eve, and at MVMCP on Sunday.

I don't know what I dreaded worse...watching Sports Center or reading this thread. Can I get Culpepper moved into Car 4 ? Oh well, Matt, take your best shot, I deserve it.

Mind if I crash the party? I've got MVMCP tix for Sunday, and I could try and hop over to the Poly for MNF the next day.

Oh, and can I have some karma from Prof Scoop and all of the L.A. people for Michigan and UCLA to win this weekend?

No particular reason. ;)

Oh well, Matt, take your best shot, I deserve it.
Still can't make it, but I wanted to pat myself on the back for excercising an incredible amount of self-control, in my not so humble opinion. I didn't even post the poem again!!!;)

I didn't even post the poem again!!!
I thought posting the poem at 2-7 was a stretch (read: took a lot of nerve :tongue: ). You'd have been no better off posting it at 3-7 ;). Good showing against the Chiefs though.

I guess... One of those years were I say if we'd played the Bears, Lions and Browns like we played the Chiefs (twice) and Jets, we'd still be in this thing.

So, we're 3-8, and are wondering if perhaps the last five years were a temporary blip brought on by one move, hiring Jon Gruden, which covered up the fact (?) that Al really has lost his touch.

We'll see...

You mean his business model for the Raiders isn't relavent in todays World ? ( insert winks,smileys,jokers,etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter