Anyone stay at Disney around late Oct '10/Nov '10?

ThisIsTheYear

DIS Veteran
We went 10/31/10-11/5/10. I was looking at the historic dates and it shows that there was free dining at that time?! . We didn't get FD because I thought it wasn't offered at that time. Did I totally miss it? :confused3. I called constantly asking for pin codes on our names also. We stayed in at standard room at Pop so I don't think we fell under any exclusions.

I was there in November of 2010 and I didn't have free dining....I have only had free dining one time and that was November 2011....So if it was offered you are not the only one that missed it.

We got there September 26 until oct. 6th and we had free dining. I think that was the last week though.

We were there in early November 7-13 and noo FD...but seem to remember that FD started right at the end of our trip which added insult to injury...oh, and our resort was maybe half full for the first four nights..so they should have offered FD,,

But I do seem to remember that we had a room discount..

We went 10/31/10-11/5/10. I was looking at the historic dates and it shows that there was free dining at that time?! . We didn't get FD because I thought it wasn't offered at that time. Did I totally miss it? :confused3. I called constantly asking for pin codes on our names also. We stayed in at standard room at Pop so I don't think we fell under any exclusions.
If you are referring to the historic discounts listed on Mousesavers, then keep in mind that they are not listing all the blackout dates within the discount period. For example, they have listed 1/8/12 - 3/29/12 as free dining, when in fact there were many blackout dates in that period. They have also neglected to list the stay, play and dine plan that was available in January and early February of this year, a time when I was there. :)

So it's possible you didn't miss free dining after all. :)

I know it's a little outside your timeframe but we had FD when we stayed at POFQ for 5 nights Nov 29 - Dec 3rd 2010.

And I know we had it that September (2010) I don't recall the dates of that trip but it was probably late September. That was the first year we got APs..

Not sure if it helps.....

Wood Nymph said:
If you are referring to the historic discounts listed on Mousesavers, then keep in mind that they are not listing all the blackout dates within the discount period. For example, they have listed 1/8/12 - 3/29/12 as free dining, when in fact there were many blackout dates in that period. They have also neglected to list the stay, play and dine plan that was available in January and early February of this year, a time when I was there. :)

So it's possible to didn't miss free dining after all. :)

Yes, that's where I go it from. Thanks for the clarification!

We were there early November 2010 at Pop and didn't get free dining. It was our first visit and we didn't really know to look for discounts so I sure hope it wasn't offered cause if so then we missed it.

We were there early November 2010 at Pop and didn't get free dining. It was our first visit and we didn't really know to look for discounts so I sure hope it wasn't offered cause if so then we missed it.

From what the other posters said, it doesn't look like there was FD. I know I checked religiously at the time, which is why I made this post because I was so confused when I looked on Mousesavers.

I went in November 2010 and had free dining. In November 2011 I did as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter