Anyone see Sleepy ????

ErikDee326

Earning My Ears
Hi i was woundering if anyone can help me. i was looking for one of the machines that make a streched pennies. I see them all over the Grounds including Downtown Disney, all the parks, resorts and everywhere. My question is i see they have them for many of the characters including snowwhite and the seven dwarfs. They have the dwarfs numbered 1-7 and one of them on each one, but i can't find sleepy. Ispent a week loking around for sleepy and cant find him. I will be going back soon and was woundering if anyone found sleepy, cause there isnt much sleepy stuff out there and thats one thing i dont have yet. Thank you for all your help.

ErikDee326 said:
Hi i was woundering if anyone can help me. i was looking for one of the machines that make a streched pennies. I see them all over the Grounds including Downtown Disney, all the parks, resorts and everywhere. My question is i see they have them for many of the characters including snowwhite and the seven dwarfs. They have the dwarfs numbered 1-7 and one of them on each one, but i can't find sleepy. Ispent a week loking around for sleepy and cant find him. I will be going back soon and was woundering if anyone found sleepy, cause there isnt much sleepy stuff out there and thats one thing i dont have yet. Thank you for all your help.

I have a list of the pressed pennies, and it only lists Sleepy at this location:

1) Port Orleans Riverside, Riverside Mill Food Court 2. It is the 2nd design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter